Chapter 8

Carla's P.O.V

I watched as the petite brown short-haired woman, with brown eyes, dressed in a long black dress with a white apron walk down the hall and up to me.

"Master, master Shin wants to talk to you."

"About what?"

"A girl I believed who had the name...umm... Yui Komori." I looked at the woman in surprise.

"Yui?"

"Yeah" I nearly ran down the hall trying to figure out what she had been talking about. I thought she had been done with me and yet- I stopped as I thought to myself. Yui broke up with me. So why would she want me back now?

Lucy's P.O.V

I heard two knocks at my door and looked at it. "Come in" In came a petite brown short-haired woman, with brown eyes. She bowed to me before she smiled.

"Ms. Heartfilia, I need you down the hall to get your measurements for your wedding dress." I nodded before I stood up. We walked down the hall for a while before we reached a brown door. The woman opened it and let me in, closing it behind us.

The room's walls had been decorated in gold with a large mirror leaning against the wall. There had been about three chairs and a podium in the middle of it. The woman looked at the podium before she looked at me.

"Please stand here." I nodded and stood on the podium. The woman grabbed the measuring tape and began to measure me. We remained silent for a while. It felt strange. I haven't been in such a quiet situation in years.

"Miss, what is your name?" She looked up in surprise.

"Master Carla does not usually call me anything." It was my turn for my eyes to widen.

"I would feel strange to not call you by your name or at least something that you might want me to call you. So what would you like me to call you?" She looked to be in thought before she looked at me.

"My name is Machi but back home people used to call me Momo."

"Momo?" I guess she was considered sweet for people to call her peaches.

"Okay, I will call you Momo...if you would let me?" She smiled before she nodded.

"Sure" After that we started a conversation. Machi had worked here for years and even met a girl who Carla once fell in love with. Someone by the name, Yui.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to them and what made him want to marry me? Especially when the two had broken up only a couple of months ago. The door opened and Carla came in. He looked stressed out which made me curious. Before I could say anything, Machi spoke.

"Master?"

"I need to speak to Lucy alone." She nodded.

"Very well" She left us alone. I walked off of the podium and stood in front of him.

"She has a name you know." He arched a brow. "Machi" Carla shook his head before he grabbed a chair.

"Sing for me."

"Huh?"

"The song, I need to hear you sing it." I nodded and waited for him to sit in the chair before I started.

As I began to sing, Carla's eyes darkened and the stress that had shown on his face just a couple of minutes ago seemed to vanish. He appeared calm along with another emotion I couldn't examine. He smirked at me as I finished my song.

"Come to my room in about ten minutes. " I was uneasy of what he had planned but knew that I had no choice but to agree.