Chapter 16

Lucy's P.O.V

Carla let go of me as we came into the empty classroom and closed/ locked the door before he glared at me for the second time this night. "What are you doing?" I took a minute to think of what to say next before I spoke.

"I spoke to him because I found it nice to do."

"Nice to do? He is a Mukami." I walked near him.

"I know but-"

"Did you like him or something? Is that it-"

"Carla-kun its not-" He pinned me against the wall.

"What is it that you are going to say that will make me change my mind of punishing you?" He was planning on punishing me? I had to say something.

"I'm sor-" I stopped as his brows furrowed. His look of pain returned to his eyes, it was the same look that I had seen on the first day I met him. He was heartbroken. The thing was that I couldn't understand why. "What do I have to do for you not to be angry at me?" He blushed before he yanked my blazer open. "Carla-"

He buried his head between my neck. "Carla-kun wait-" I paused my sentence as I felt his lips kiss my neck. So he was not planning on biting me? Instead, he wanted to do...the other thing. I felt my face heat up. We were at school!

Twenty Minutes Later

I sat in class with a blush. I was embarrassed by what I had done and the way I reacted. Oh out of all things, why did I have to take this job!

A Month Later

Carla's P.O.V

I watched the glowing girl smile at the stars. Her hair waved side to side while her eyes lit up like small diamonds. I felt my face heat up. She always looked so beautiful. "Carla-kun is there something wrong?" I looked away from her.

"Nothing is wrong Yui."

"Carla-kun" I opened my eyes to meet large brown ones

"Carla-kun, school starts in an hour

"Carla-kun, school starts in an hour." I sighed before I sat up.

"Lucy, where is Machi?"

"Machi is downstairs, why?"

"She didn't wake me up."

"I let her continue her chores and told her that I will do that."

"You woke me up?" She nodded.

"Machi nearly does everything around here. I feel that I should at least help." I stood up.

"That is not your job," I said before I left the room.

Lucy's P.O.V

I watched Carla in surprise. I would have thought that me waking him up would have made him somewhat comfortable. It seems like I had been wrong. I stood up and walked down the hall to see Carla. As soon as I saw him I called for him. "Carla-kun" He turned around and looked at me.

"What is it?"

"I must have made you uncomfortable to change your routine, I didn't mean to. I will not do it again if you do not want me to." He arched a brow.

"Your face"

"Huh?"

"Something's different." I felt my face heat up. I didn't tell him yet. I was afraid to but I guess it was a good time.

"Carla-kun, I'm...pregnant," I whispered the last part and looked down. I was afraid of his reaction. I knew he wanted an heir but he didn't seem like his idea was for me, if anything it had been the woman who had always been in his dreams. It was strange to feel hurt from it, especially when our feelings for each other did not seem to exist in the same way.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"I know, everything makes sense now and during lunch, I bought some tests, which both came out positive. " I heard a couple of footsteps causing me to look up. Once I did I saw Carla with a small smile.

"Good" I felt my cheeks heat up

"Good" I felt my cheeks heat up. Never had I seen him smile. It had been so sincere, so calming. Maybe being married to Carla wouldn't be that bad...right? "Also, you are to find me each time during lunch. I do not want you to try to run away." I should have known. I left school grounds and now told him. Of course, he would be mad but he was also happy to have his first rule finish.