Chapter One

[ y/n means your name btw ]
( In this story, Declan is 16, just starting his a level course at school, you're new to his school/sixth form )

"Good morning class!" Says your new, jolly and very over - excited to be back to school on a Monday morning, philosophy and ethics teacher, as you enter the room.
"Collect the sheet at the front and then find a perch for yourself" he says.
You make a confused expression as you've never heard someone say that before. So you follow his instructions with a loud sigh and clutch your sheet in your hand as you make your way towards the half full seating arrangement. At the back row, three desks were free, one taken by a girl, with mid long brown hair, drumming a beat on her desk. The seat next to her, empty. And the seat next to that also desolate. And so you take the seat on the end, you'd like your own space for this subject, distractions are not what you want these two years however a beat might be nice.

Most people had arrived by now but the seat next to you and "drumming girl" was still empty. You look over at it to your right and look up towards the slight distance to catch "drumming girl" also staring back with a glazed eyed stare.
"I like your beats" you say in triumph which you completely regret and you wince with cringe.
"You've already embarrassed yourself" you say in your head.
"Oh... thanks, sorry for staring aha.  I've never seen you here before - are you new?"  She says tilting her head curiously.
"Oh it's fine and yeah I am, I don't know anyone here yet so I'm kinda hoping to make some friends" you smile and notice she has a similar fashion sense to you.
"Oh well, I'm Gabi - Gabi King, though my actual first name is Gabrielle. And yours is..." she tilts her head again, you think it's kinda cute.
With a slight smirk you reply
"Well hi Gabi, my name's [y/n] - [y/f/n]."
The lesson begins with an introduction from your slightly quirky teacher and he makes you giggle now and again with the utter randomness that exits his mouth. He asks you to look at your sheet, and as soon as all the rustling of paper begins, a dark brown haired, pale boy bursts through the door. Gabi rolls her eyes and releases a little chuckle. The boy stutters and apologises intently whilst he grabs a sheet and makes his way to the seat next to you. He's about 5"7 with again, a really fantastic fashion sense.
You glance to him and you smile, he actually seems okay, even if he wasn't particularly punctual. 

The class ended and you gathered your stuff up and quickly left, your next class awaited you...

( Writers comment - thank you for reading my first chapter! It's kinda shitty but I hope you enjoyed the first little pilot introduction. Please vote! It honestly means so much! I will update soon xox )