Chapter Twenty

{boiw look at his fuckin dimple ugh fuck they're so gorgeous}

Dec nudged me awake.
"Y/n, sweet? Y/nnnn"
"Huh yeah hi hey" I replied squinting my eyes open.
"I'm back now, it's 1am by the way"
I noticed he was shirtless and trouser-less.
"Oh okay - are you okay did you get your stuff" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"Yeah I did, all sorted" he smiled.
He walked around the bed and climbed in. I felt a coldness from him since he'd been outside.
"See you in a few hours" I said.
"See you, wet wipe" he replied. I kicked him from under the sheet and he whispered
"Fuck off".

The next morning I woke Declan, it was 7:00, I had just woken up. I poked where his dimples go when he smiles, I poked it harder and harder and felt awfully annoying but it did the job.
His smile made my fingers slip into the little dents in his face and he felt it and smiled even more, making my fingers push even deeper.
"Morning sleepy head" I said, I was sat up over him, looking down, he was lying on his back.
"It's only seven?" He said looking at an alarm clock on the bedside table.
"I didn't know how long you take to get ready, I woke you when I was getting up. Sorry" I explained.
"It's okay don't worry, I'm gonna sleep a little longer but wake me at 7:40 - we'll go down and have some breakfast" he turned over.
"Okay" I replied.
So I went into my suitcase and set my makeup out on the dressing table that was in front of a window, giving me perfect natural lighting, even though the sun was only half risen into its first half an hour of being up.
I did my makeup and put my hair into a high messy bun, it was tight though. I pulled two strands out in the front. This look made me look more sophisticated, like I knew what I was doing, it pulled my face upwards and made me look focused on whatever I looked at, I liked it. I put some blue skinny jeans on and a dark burgundy halter neck bralette on, with and dark grey loose jumper. I put my trainers on.

I had plugged my phone in to charge before I went to sleep, so I unplugged it, I felt weird getting ready without Nick Grimshaw and music so I pressed shuffle on my Spotify, but I paused it. I remembered Declan's playlist and searched it and found it. I didn't add anything to it yet but I pressed shuffle, very quietly, so I didn't wake Declan.

Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees

Played, it was so soft and perfect for the morning, I pressed repeat, it was just so nice.
I looked at the time, 7:27. I sat on my phone and whisked through my Instagram feed and my snapchat feed. Everyone had accepted my requests to follow them and I accepted their requests to follow me back. Everyone's account was pretty normal except Hannah, her's was inactive with 0 posts.
Gabi had added me to a dm named
"The L🅰️DS" with everyone in it. I looked through the chat a bit and it was mostly everyone sending funny memes and jokes. Some of them were really funny, George's and Will's jokes made me laugh the most.
Whilst I was on the dm I asked for everyone's snapchat, I got replies from Gabi and Mikayla,m straight away so I assumed they were up. I added them.
I searched for Steven's and I found it, it was mainly just aesthetic pictures of Japan and Vietnam and fashion, but then I found his private account, which I requested. I looked for Arthur as well, and found him. He posted Snoopy memes and pictures of cars. There were a few selfies, they were sweet I suppose, he only had about 200 followers, all the others all had over 400. I had quite a few, I had just hit 1100 at the time, but to be honest I didn't really care about it that much.

After a while I stopped and put my phone down, I got up and looked out the window properly, I watched the birds and the leaves of the trees sway, it was peaceful. I also began to hum along to the song, it was quite an easy melody really. I wasn't bad at singing, but I definitely wouldn't call myself the next Adele. I sat back down and just sang along to the bits I knew, murmuring where I didn't know the words.
I heard a deeper voice join in and harmonise with mine, it sounded like heaven, our voices cascading over one another. We sang for the rest of the song, but I pressed pause before it started again.
"I didn't sleep" Declan shrugged and got out of bed.
"You're very perfect, like everything you do you do it properly, you're precise with everything, you never half ass anything. I've noticed that about you Y/n. It's perfect in itself" I looked at Declan, his bed head flopping over his face as he got out of bed.
"Thank you Dec, I don't think so. But thank you anyway." I walked over to him and hugged him. He walked over to the end of the bed and put his jeans on along with a different t-shirt from yesterday. This one was just plain black, with a Ralph Lauren logo on the corner. It matched his Ralph Lauren boxers. He put a black waterproof jacket on top.