Chapter Two

( That evening )
You try to revise over what you learnt in Philosophy and Ethics, but nothing would go in your constantly racing mind. All your thoughts could muster was that boy who was late to the class. So many questions rendered your mind.
"Why was he so late?" "What's his name" "WHO is he?"
You sat at your desk and looked outside your window, it was now 7 o'clock and the night was drawing to a close, you knew that winter was soon on its way.
"Y/n! Dinners ready!" Shouts your mother from downstairs.
You push yourself out of your seat and close your curtains. You eat your meal and still continue to think of the cute boy with the chocolate hair. Cute? You begin to question yourself ... it's only your first day and you're already thinking about how cute someone is. You promised yourself no distractions these two years however maybe it was right... you've only properly ever been in love once - a whole four years ago for god's sake. The boy with the dark hair, whatever his name may be, could be the one. Just once a love could be yours instead of everyone else (it seemed) in your life. Maybe you just have a problem with jealousy. Maybe.

"How utterly ridiculous!" you hear your mother say with anguish in conversation as you snap back into reality. She's right though, in your circumstances. You're getting too ahead of yourself anyway, who would fall in love with you? Who would give a damn about you in the sense of love? Not the boy with the perfect fashion sense you tell yourself. Not a chance.

You finish up, wash your plate and make your way back upstairs. Time flew by and the only person you could put to fault for that was the boy from your philosophy and ethics class occupying your mind. But why? You ask yourself. He was just the late kid, there's always one anyway. Something was just different; just so... perfect.

23:55 - slumber. Even though you're 16, it's a guilty pleasure to have a teddy, especially on a spacious, empty and lone double bed. A perfect space for...