Chapter Eleven

{A/N lmao I forgot to say, I try and make the images that I choose relate to the chapter in some way. Not sure if anyone had noticed. Xx}

I stood outside my English lit classroom waiting for the teacher. Someone started blowing warm air on my neck. I darted around to face Declan.
I looked up and smiled.
"Since when did you take English lit?" I asked tilting my head just like Gabi.
"Since you never noticed me sitting in the back row" he shook his head in sarcastic disappointment.
Our teacher brushed past us and let us in.
"Declan! You're on time!" She exclaimed with excitement.
"Yeah I know! What a surprise" Declan said giving her a toothy innocent smile.
"You're such a sweat" I whispered into his ear.
"Shutup miss I don't need your help getting down and then falls down" he whispered back.
He sat down four rows behind me and I looked round at him making an "O" shape with my mouth to show that I knew where he sat now. He nodded back. It was like we understood what we were saying to each other just with looks.
It was half way through the lesson and I felt something hit my head. I ignored it, thinking I was probably just tricking myself. It happened again and I looked round in rage. It was Declan, chucking broken pencil nibs at me. He smirked hugely and looked very pleased with himself, his head cupped in both hands looking angelic. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, not being able to stop smiling.
"Y/N what's funny?" My English teacher looked down at me smiling.
"Nothing Miss, don't worry." I smiled back convincingly.
"Pffffff" I heard Declan laugh at the back.
I snapped around and gave Declan a death stare, to which he pretended to look scared, moving his hands onto his mouth and raising his eyebrows.

I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I put my phone on my lap so Miss wouldn't see it.
09:26 - if you snitch on me you're a fucking snek and I will personally tickle you until you die okay?
I looked round again at Declan and mouthed fuck you.
The lesson ended and I got up, flicked my hair to get rid of the pencil nibs and put my coat and bag on. The classroom looked empty apart from Miss at her computer. I was wrong. Declan was behind me and he grabbed my tummy and pressed a finger into me one by one quickly. I gasped every time and managed to squeeze his hands in mine hard enough that he let go.
"You knew I was going to tickle you ether way right?" He said, now standing in front of me and my desk.
I tried to push him over, but it didn't work and he just stood there with his little smile.
"Guys! Out come on. I'm not teaching this period and I want to catch up on X-Factor okay?" Our teacher said shooing us out of the door.
"Sorry Miss" Declan and I say in unison.
"I'm quite fond of Miss" Declan said.
"Yeah she's relatable I suppose" I said.
"What does I K T I M N T Y B mean?" I blurted out regrettably.
He shrugged. I pushed him over successfully this time.
"Tell me"
"No" he said straight faced.
"Grrrrrrrrr that's so frustrating, Declan" I said.
"No fucks given, Y/N" he said.
"You'll find out soon enough" he subtly winked at me.
"Ew did you just wink?" I laughed, mouth hanging open in disgust.
"Yuck yep I'm sorry, winks are pretty gross" he laughed.
"Indeed" I gave him a cheesy wink back and he replied with the same. We spilt ways, both left laughing a little on our journey to the next lesson.