Chapter Nineteen

We stayed at Gabi's all day, it was a Sunday, my parents didn't work on Sundays, therefore being in, I didn't want to see either of them. When it got to 9, it was fully dark and I knew my parents would be going to bed, they wouldn't care where I was anymore.

"I'm gonna go pick up some stuff from mine"

I broke the lack of verbal communication as we'd all been sat doing our own thing for a few hours. Declan had been on Gabi's computer mainly, eating all the avocado in the house, and giggling sweetly every time someone caught him coming from the kitchen. Mikayla and Gabi just watched television, watching the big bang theory episodes again and again and again, it was surprising they didn't get sick of it.

"Okay" Gabi and Mikayla called in unison, their voices always harmonised, it was so cute.

I put my black denim jacket on from the day before and walked out the room. I suddenly remembered I didn't really know where I was cause I was on the side of town I didn't know too well and started to think of where the nearest bus stop was.

"Y/n I'm coming too" Declan said quietly, getting out of his seat and putting his jacket on. I nodded, I was relieved he was coming.

We found a bus stop with a bus that went near my house and got on it. Declan shared his earphones with me,  we listened to a playlist he had made

for you, y/n

"You made a playlist for me?"

"Yes, I think about you a lot" He replied, plainly

I kissed his cheek and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I wanna be yours - Arctic Monkeys

played, we both stared out the window as the exhaust pipe chugged, he twisted a strand of my hair round and round his finger.

The song changed to

R u mine - Arctic Monkeys

guitar played and I looked at Declan

"another?"

"Oui" He nodded.

Toxic - Britney Spears

I gave him a big wide eyed stare, I couldn't stop laughing at this song choice.

"What??" He laughed "You're really hot" He shrugged and turned a rosy colour, still laughing into my shoulder in slight embarrassment.

The rest of the songs played were mostly sweet love songs, but a few complete sex fuelled songs made their way into the mix, which when played, Declan would smash his head into me in embarrassment as we laughed.

The bus pulled up, and we thanked the driver and walked about 10 minutes to my house. We had to make our way through a dark alleyway, I hugged him the whole way through, he kept kissing my head and making me feel safe.

"You know, that playlist I made is collaborative, you can add to it if you want." He said sweetly.

"I will" I nudged into him loveably.

We got to my house, I dreaded going in but all the lights were off, so I guessed my parents were asleep. 

"Shall I come in?" He asked reaching for my hand. 

"Yes, please" I reply. 

He nodded and I unlocked the door quietly and shut it behind us, quiet as a mouse.
We walked up the stairs silently, and entered my room, turning the light on.