Chapter Fifteen

"Woiii there they areeeee" Called a boy, tall with dark curly fluffy hair.

"Oh yeah I'm Oli by the way" He said laughing as we walked closer. I nodded and smiled.

"Sorry for being late guyys, this is y/n. You'll love her" He scruffed my hair and winked at me, I cringed at him before looking at the group standing before me and smiling at them all. They all looked friendly and full of good vibes, which helped me ease up. 

We continued to walk deeper into the woods, Gabi and 4 other girls (who I guessed were Mikayla, Sofia, Isabelle and Hannah) were at the front of the group, behind them I could see Oli, with 5 other boys, after them were two more boys, following them was Declan and I. He pointed everyone out to me. 

"So there's Gabi, next to her is Mikayla and next to Mikayla is Hannah, Sofia, then Isabel" he used his arm to guide my eyes. Mikayla was average height, with lushous dark, tanned skin, which glowed when she turned round to laugh at one of the boys' jokes. Hannah was also average height, but a little smaller than Mikayla, she had shoulder length straight light blonde (almost white) hair, it gave the illusion of a halo above her head, reflecting the sun rays that were shining through the trees, she was angelic. Sofia was average height too, matching Mikayla's height. She had a mix of colours in her slightly longer than shoulder length hair, it was thin however wavy and curly, giving it amps of volume. It bounced as she walked. It had some blue, green and a little purple, the rest being a mousy brown. Isabel had long hair, cascading from a dark brown colour to a blonde, halfway to the ends. She was a similar height to Gabi.  

"Behind them is Oli, Callum, Harry, George and Joe" I couldn't see their faces, but they were all pretty tall. Oli's hair was more straight at the back than at the front, Callum's hair was long and brown, about shoulder length, I couldn't see Harry's hair because he was wearing a dark blue beanie, but he did turn round and I noticed he wore glasses. George's hair was a light brown colour, it suited him. Joe was a very light blonde, not as light as Hannah though. 

"And then there's Nathan and Will -  we call Will Willy though" Declan smiled fondly over the name. Nathan had short brown hair and Will had mid length brown hair, not as long as Callum's though.

"And then there's you and I" He took my hand and squeezed it tightly. "My favourite". 

We got to a deep bit of the woods, very little light was passing through the trees and all the woodland sounds were amplified. We all came to a halt. Gabi and the girls must've seen something.

"Oi what's that?" Harry said pushing forward and walking towards some big rocks. 

"Aw fuck yeah. Guys come look" He said, arms waving.

We all ran to him and looked down this great stoney entrance, going down deep into the ground. It was dark, hollow and empty. It had a large hill on top of it too. It looked ancient. 

"Oh I know what that is" Will said knowingly. 

"It's called a long barrow, it's a neolithic tomb burial chamber thing. It's actually pretty cool" Will continued. 

"Nerd!" Called Sofia playfully. Will stuck his tongue out childishly.

"It's safe to go inside right?" Gabi asked walking around it and checking it out. 

"Yeah it should be. Lots of spiders though" Will smirked. 

"Nononononono I hate spidersss" Isabel said anxiously looking around at the rest of us. 

"Nah guys chill it's cool let's just go in. It's what we came here to do anyway, right?" Callum said reassuringly. 

We all collectively murmured in agreement.