40%

"If you judge me, I'll kill you"

Mercedes P.O.V

Agnes shook her head in disapproval as she listened to the words that just left my lips moments ago.

         "Okay well I don't want any part in this." Agnes spoke

I let out an irritated groan as I looked over at her.

          "All I need is your computer, I need to transfer the content " i stated

            "Um, no! What you're doing is illegal and if you get caught I don't want my name brought into it." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

             "We won't get caught, and if we do we won't say you're name. We may be bitches but we aren't snitches so I'll just say I stole your computer and you had nothing to do with it." I spoke as I could feel myself become more frustrated.

              "That's if we even get caught" Aurora added.

  Agnes sat in silence, as it was quite obvious that she was having an internal battle with herself.

I honestly could care less if I have her permission or not, regardless I'm taking her computer and going through with my plans.

                  "Fine." She huffed

    A slight smile tugged on the corner of my lips.

                  "Thank you so much."  I smiled.

    I walked over to her counter and grabbed her computer before placing it on the coffee table in front of me.

   Agnes stationed herself next to me, watching as I connected my phone to her lap top. I created a new file, and imported the video along with the photos of her stash.

                   "Do you have an empty flash drive?" I questioned.

                    "Let me go look" Agnes replied before wondering off somewhere in the house.

She returned seconds later with a tiny silver flash drive in a small plastic container.

"Here you can use this one, I just bought this one for my computer science class. So it should be empty." She spoke as she handed me the box.