7%

Unedited chapter!
Mercedes P.O.V
[5hours later]

"Please power off all electronics we will begin our descend shortly." The flight attendant spoke through the intercom, waking me up from my deep slumber

I groan in annoyance as my hangover didn't even slightly fade from the long ass nap I had taken.

My hand digs in my pocket, fetching my phone before pressing down the lock button and silently waiting for it to power down.

The plane starts to descend, going at a faster speed than which it was before. I hold my throbbing head in my hands as I start to think about what I'm about to get myself into.

Depending on how long I'm going to be staying here, since my "behavior" depicts when I'm leaving its a possibility that I would have to go months without being pleasured.

"Thank you for choosing Southwest Airlines, I hope you enjoyed your flight." The woman's voice spoke again as we arrived at the airport in Malibu.

I can't believe I'm starting obedient school with a goddamn hangover.

I slowly rose to my feet, making my way out of the plane and into the actual airport.

"Okay where's baggage claim?" I muttered to myself as I stood in the middle of the gate trying to read the blurred signs.

But after struggling to read the signs with all the directions I finally just gave up.

"Ma'am are you going to baggage claim?" I asked one of the old women who were on my flight.

"Yes" she stated confused as to why I was asking.

"Oh okay thank you" i said forcing a smile.

I follow behind the woman as she walks all through the airport before finally entering a room that had many different bags laid out on a machine.

"Our bags would be on this one." The woman said clearly knowing that I was genuinely lost.

"Thank you." I exclaimed before sitting in front of the machine waiting for my bags to be released

After sitting there for 25 minutes I had finally collected all 15 luggages, and placed them in a temporary cart.

I sat down on the bench outside after calling an uber, requesting for a large van in order to fit all my luggage.

While I was listening to the wicked games by the weeknd a fairly large white van pulls up, making me instantly stand up, and grab my belongings.

"Are you the uber for Mercedes?" I question as I went up to the driver.

The man looked down at the iPad in front of him before responding.

"I believe so." He said before exiting his truck to help me load my luggage into his vehicle.

After we loaded all my belongings, I hopped in the passengers seat before closing my eyes and rubbing my fingers against my temple.

"Where to?" The uber driver asked.

"Malibu's Obedient school for rebellious children." I said taking him by surprise.

"You don't seem like the troubled type." He spoke trying to make small talk.

I hummed in response as I rested my head on the seat as my eyes sealed shut.