10%

Mercedes P.O.V
Skip to 3rd period.

I move down the hall, trailing behind Genesis trying to comprehend what had just occurred a few periods ago.

His hands touched me. They physically touched my body. If only they could go to where I need them most.

"And this is Mr. Maloley's class." Genesis spoke, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I quickly look up, shaking away all my impure thoughts before walking into the classroom.

There was a man standing at the front of the room, writing things down on the board. I couldn't quite see his face yet but I could tell that he was incredibly fit, based on the fact that his back muscles were visible through his shirt.

"Mr. Maloley, we have a new student." Genesis spoke.

He turned around with a large smile on his face, freezing me in place. As all the unholy and impure thoughts came flooding back into my head.

Maybe they could run a train on me?

"Hello I'm Mr. Maloley, I will be your chemistry teacher. What might be your name?" He questioned as his eyes quickly scanned my body.

"I'm Mercedes." I said trying extremely hard not to stutter.

"Well welcome, how about you take a seat." He said as he pointed to back of the large classroom, referencing for me to find a seat.

My eyes scanned the room seeing a seat in the back of the class, next to a blonde prissy girl.

I sat down next to her, as she engaged in a very sexual and flirtatious conversation with the guy behind us. My eyes quickly flickered onto him as I pretended to stretch. I quickly turned around, calming myself down, as I was not prepared to see how incredibly attractive this boy was.

     I feel like I've entered a world where everyone around me was very attractive, like shit even the teachers are sexy

I feel like I've entered a world where everyone around me was very attractive, like shit even the teachers are sexy. Sending me here, was damn sure not a punishment if anything it was a reward. I mean what should I have expected, the bad boys are the most attractive and this place was full of them.

"Hey." The girl next to me spoke, as the guy behind us leaned forward trying to engage in our conversation.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Where are you from?" The guy behind us spoke as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.

" Texas." I spoke taking a deep breathe.

"oh really so am I" he said as he flashed a quick smile making my heart literally melt.

"Really which part?" I asked excitedly.