19%

Mercedes P.O.V

I slowly wake up, feeling the aching and throbbing sensation against my head.

"Ugh." I groan as I look around the room, now having all the memories from last night flood back to me.

My eyes wonder around the room as I see Agnes, Maranda and Emma passed out next to me... but no Daniel.

Deciding to dismiss the thought, I began searching for my phone, finding it hidden under the chair beside me.

2:47

"Fuck!" I expressed as I read the time.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I cursed as I quickly stood up and started to panic.

I'm almost 4 fucking hours late. My ass is going to be handed to me.

"Wake up." Agnes began to groan, signaling that she was waking up.

"Please wake up omg." I pleaded as I shook her body.

"What?" She yawned as she opened her eyes to look at me.

"It's 2:47!"

"Yeah so?" She questioned as she stretched her back.

"So I have to go to fucking school what do you mean so?" I snapped.

"okay chill damn, I'll take you." She said as she rose to her feet and started guiding me to the garage.

She opens the door, seeing that the car wasn't there, leaving her very confused.

"ohhhhh shit. Daniel has work I forgot, that's why he didn't drink as much." She explained.

"Do you not have another car?" "It's in the shop." She explained causing me to grow annoyed.

"Agnes I don't think you understand. I am 4 hours late to school, Yesterday was my first day and I skipped half my classes and I barely got away with that. And on top of that I fucking snuck off campus and went to a party. Bitch, I am currently not on campus. If I do not get there soon do you understand how much trouble I'm about to get in?" I expressed. She sat in deep thought, before speaking again.

"Maybe you can call an uber? Because Daniel usually gets off late." She spoke.

"My phone is on 1% and I don't have a charger." I expressed.

"You can use my phone to call yourself and uber, and charge yours while you wait." She smiled.

"Oh my fucking god thank you so much."

"No problem, and do you want soup? It lessens the hang over." She offered as she handed me her phone charger.

"Sure." I spoke as I plugged the cord into the outlet near the bar stool.

She reached in her pocket, then pulled out her phone, before unlocking it and handing it to me.

"You can charge it to my card." She said as she reached into the cabinet and pulled out a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

Damn omfg this bitch is real asf.

"I'm so grateful I could actually cry." I exaggerated as I placed my hand over my heart.

She flashed me a smile before I opened the uber app, and ordered myself an uber and charging the fee to her card

Once I ordered the uber I hand her back her phone and sit on the stool, watching as she makes the soup. After 2 minutes she hands me my soup and walks around to sit next to me.