33%

"Don't you realize I'll destroy you like I destroyed all the others?"

Mercedes P.O.V

I sat the rest of the class with a scowl on my face and my arms crossed over one another. For some reason the way Derek looked at her, and the way he keeps glancing over here is really pissing me off.
Because we both know he's not glancing over here to look at me.

why do I even care so damn much.

"Hey do you think this is cute? Like should I get it?" Aurora asked me as she flashed me an outfit from the fashion nova website on her iPhone 7.

My eyebrows pulled together as I looked down at the cellphone.

"You know we aren't supposed to have phones right?" I questioned, even though I definitely still have mine in my bag.

"Do you really think I was just going to hand over my phone to those pathetic assholes?" She said as she let out a laugh.

A malicious grin formed on my lips as I thought about how I could use this to my advantage.

"Your not going to snitch right?

Of course I am

"Of course not, us girls need to stick together." I spoke as the bell rang indicating that class was finished.

"Should I go talk to him? You know ask for 'extra' help" she giggled, using quotations as she looked over at Derek.

"What, no. Have him come up to you first. You don't want to look desperate do you?" I questioned as we stood up and collected our belongings.

"Shit you're right" she started before being interrupted by Derek's voice.

"Aurora can you stay after class?"

Ex-fucking-scuse me?

"Unless he's already desperate for me." She whispered towards me before responding.

"If that's what you want me to do" she responded seductively as she ran her hands through her hair.

It's official I fucking hate her.

We walked down the steps before we finally reached the front of the classroom. Aurora approached Derek's desk as I began to make my way towards the door.

"I'll meet you for lunch yea?" I questioned as I turned towards the two of them.

"Yeah" she said waving me off.

I let out a huff of air before turning around and taking slow steps towards the door.

Call my name Derek.

My steps got smaller and smaller as I got closer towards the door.

Why aren't you calling me yet?

At this point we were the only three left in the classroom and I looked like a complete fool.

I know you aren't just going to let me leave are you?

"Oh Mercedes" Derek's voice spoke.

Finally.

"Yes?" I said as I quickly turned around.

"During class I got an email from the head mistress but I just now opened it."

"Alright what was it?" I questioned.