14%

Mercedes P.O.V

"Wait so how far away is their dorm from ours?" I questioned as we walked swiftly down the halls of our dormitory.

"Not that far, it'll take approximately five minutes to get there. But we have to hurry because it's almost sun down and the security will be guarding soon." She explained as we walked down the stairs, to the 1sf floor.

As we made it to the first floor and began walking towards the main exit, I noticed a woman sitting in the little booth reading a book.

"That's odd, nobody's ever in there." I mumbled to myself seeing genesis continuing to walk forward.

Before she could be in the woman's view, I quickly grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

"What are you doing?" She whispered harshly.

I placed my finger over my mouth telling her to shut up, before pointing to the booth showing her the elderly woman.

"Fucking hell." I mumbled under my breath as my eyes scan the room.

My eyes land on a beige door, just past the booth. All we have to do is somehow get past that woman and into the closed off hallway then we're free. It doesn't seem too complex.

I look at the woman, and follow her hard and concentrated gaze down to the book that she was reading. A smile spreads across my lips as I take genesis's hand and quickly but quietly run across the hall and to the beige door.

I inhaled a sharp breathe before opening the door, hoping to god that no alarm would go off. To our luck, no alarms were set off and the door lead us outside.

"Hmm the more you know." I said referring to the fact that the door just so happened to lead us to where we were hoping to go.

"So where's the guy's dorms?" I questioned.

"Well I think he's in section A so it should be right over there." She said as she pointed to an apartment complex looking building.

"So how come they have sections and we don't?" I questioned as we started walking towards the building.

"Well we do, I guess they didn't explain this when you first moved in?" She said more as a question.

"Nope, they just showed me where I was staying." She stated.

"Oh well we are all divided into little sections. We are clearly separated but each section is divided by like behavior kind of. Section C is where we are, we are considered somewhat trust worthy and aren't as bad as the others. So we have just a little bit more freedom. Section B is where you aren't trust worthy and cause a lot of altercations. And then there's section A." She said as she paused.

"What's so great about section A why is Luke in it?" I questioned.

"Section A is where all the badasses who do nothing but fight, party, disrespect, and have sex are. They are always in trouble and have no trust with any of the staff. Like Zero. But that's also where all the hot guys are, and in the girls section, that's where all the bitches are." She explained.