43%

Mercedes P.O.V

"What the fuck happened?" Aurora asked as we drove further down the road, breaking the awkward silence.

I let out a breath of frustration before deciding to respond.

"He's convinced I'm hiding shit from him and he went ape shit." I explained truthfully

Agnes looked at me through her rear view mirror with confusion written over her face.

"But you are." she started

"Yeah why didn't you just tell him about the plan, it would've been much simpler rather than to keep it from him and have him think you're unfaithful." Aurora added.

I shook my head feeling engulfed in nonsense.

"You guys don't know Derek like I do. He's actually a good person like he actually cares about people's feelings, so if I were to tell him about what we have planned he would ruin them or do everything in his power to stop me. I don't want that, and Aurora I'm pretty sure you don't want that either" I explained trying to be as intact as possible, not wanting to re-explain myself.

"Would you like my honest opinion?" Aurora asked.

No bitch I want you to shut the fuck up.

"Go for it." I huffed.

"We all know nobody will stop you from ruining that bitches life, because if there's one thing I know about you, is that your determined. And nobody, not even Derek can stop you from getting what you want. Plus you're an evil bitch so your conscious won't allow you to let Genesis live this down. So don't give me that stupid shit about how you 'couldn't tell Derek because he would stop you'. We all know that's bullshit. Why don't you actually let go of that big ass ego of yours for once and face the fact that you're scared of him."

  My face scrunched together in complete and utter confusion.

Who the fuck does this bitch think she's talking to.

              "First of all, I'm not fucking scared of anyone and especially not Derek. So before you say something else make sure you know what your actually talking about." I spoke.

    She rolled her eyes in annoyance before speaking.

                "Like I said, let go of that ego of yours."

   Before I had the chance to respond I felt the car come to a stop, I analyzed my surroundings before realizing we were at the back of the school.

                  "You bitches are crazy please get out my car, I'll see you guys later." Agnes laughed.

    I unlocked the door before exiting the car.

                    "Make sure to fill me in on everything that happens tomorrow" Agnes called out before driving off.

Me and aurora walked swiftly through the campus, avoiding any staff before making it to our dorm building.

"Are you ready to raise hell tomorrow?" Aurora asked as we walked up the staircase.