54%

Mercedes P.O.V

"Are you fucking kidding me." I yelled as I processed the words Luke told me.

"Woah calm down, it's okay. You're back now that's all that matters."

My hands reached down to my sides as I clenched my fingers into a a tight fist, having my nails dig into my skin- managing to draw more blood than I ever had before.

I was trying to manage my anger, but this- this was beyond my control.

"I have to go."

"Dont leave you just got here." He said as I turned my back to him.

I could hear the hurt in his voice as his love for me mentally took a toll on him seeing me walk away.

My body quickly turns around before I wrapped my arms around his frame once more placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

He immediately kissed me back, savoring this moment together.

"This may be the last time you'll ever see me, so thank you... for everything."

"Goodbye Mercedes, you'll forever remain a mystery"

Those words were the last thing I heard before walking away and leaving him in the distance and forever a part of my past.

"Where are we going now?" Ana spoke out.

"To handle business"

I walked down the concrete sidewalk seeing nothing but red as I thought about the different ways I would approach this situation.

Aurora was real- should I be happy or was she working with Derek

Has she been fucking Derek this whole time, even since when I was still around?

Was everything Derek told me a lie?

Did I even know Derek at all?

"Well I'm about to" I whispered to myself as I jumped the back gate and began my journey to the stolen car.

I jumped in the drivers side waiting for Ana to get in before immediately roaring the car to life and speeding down the road.

I turned the volume to the radio all the way up before instructing Ana to look through the glove compartment.

She pulled out a pack of cigarettes before sending me a sadistic smile while handing me one

"I like this side of you" she spoke out as the handed me the lighter hidden away in the pack.

A smirk formed upon my lips as I could feel myself turning back into the person I once was.

The person who knew no regret, felt no pain and was never taught the thing known to man as mercy.

"You have no idea."