42%

Hey biotches lol sorry for being MIA for so long I was focused on school lol #grinddontstop😤

Recap
       Different laughs fell from lips as I flipped our positions, so that I was now sitting on top of his torso.

                 "I'm glad you showed up." He commented as he gripped his hands around my waist.

         I smiled down at him as I leaned down and connected my lips to his.

                  "I heard you've been talking about me"

          He rolled his eyes in amusement as he looked up at me.

                   " yeah, I missed you"  he spoke out.

         I leaned down, laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as I traced my fingers along his biceps.

                    "I missed you too, that's why I'm here."

End of Recap

Mercedes P.O.V

"Derek" i spoke softly.

He hummed in response and he weaved his fingers through my long locks.

"Please don't hurt me" i whispered with vulnerability laced within my voice.

"Why would I do that?"

            "When I first met you, I had planned to break your heart. I don't know why but I wanted nothing more than to just shatter your heart and leave you in pain. After we first messed around that's when I came to the conclusion that you were going to hurt me, and I just wanted to beat you to it." I paused

"But now that I have acquired true- genuine feelings for you I wouldn't dream of it. You could completely crush me but I wouldn't even dare hurt you. You mean too much to me and I would never want to whiteness you in any sort of distress."

I took a deep breath before speaking once more.

"I don't know where your heart is but all I'm asking is for you to not hurt me. I wouldn't be able to bare it."

      The room beamed with silence as the only thing heard was our breathing and the beating of his heart against his chest.

He slightly lifted his head off of the plush pillow before lifting mine, causing us to make direct eye contact

"My heart is with you"

"Promise?" I questioned

"I promise"

A smile made its way across my face as a wave of pure love & adoration came across me. His lips crashed onto mine as he moved his hands from my back to my hips. 

      My fingertips glided under his shirt, tracing the outline of his abdomen before perking my body up, intensifying the kiss.

His hands wrapped around mine, before removing my hands from underneath his shirt.

My eyebrows furrowed together as I looked down at him in confusion.

"I just want to cuddle and spend time with you" He explained as he sat himself up, having me left straddling him.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck while wrapping his arms around my small frame.

A smile appeared upon my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I need to ask you something" he spoke as he pressed his lips against my skin.

"Hmmm" I questioned.

"What is it that your hiding from me."

My body immediately tensed against his as those words fell from his lips.

"Im not hiding anything, I just can't tell you right now because I know you will try to stop me. But you'll find out tomorrow." I responded.

"If I'm going to find out regardless then why can't you just tell me now" he questioned with irritation evident in his voice.

Great way to kill the mood.

I took a deep breath in annoyance as I pushed myself off of his body and across the room, creating space between us.

"Derek, I don't understand why you're getting so upset about this."

A deep chuckle left his lips as he stood himself up.

"You don't understand why I'm upset that the person I'm involved with is keeping secrets from me?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

                    "Derek can we please not, I'm not keeping secrets. You will literally know tomorrow can you not wait?"

He let out a rigid breath of air before taking steps closer to me.

"Fine" he paused.

"But only because I don't like to fight with you." He said as he pulled me into his body.

"And because I trust you."

I don't know why, but as those words left his lips, an overwhelming amount of guilt washed over me. I know I'm not doing anything to him personally, but I know that once he finds out he'll be extremely disappointed in me.

"I have to go" I whispered as I removed myself from him and started making my way towards the door.

"Mercedes." He called out, but I was already half way out the door.

I moved swiftly down the steps and through the halls, following the loud laughter before coming across Aurora and Agnes conversing with Derek's sister.

"Let's go" I spoke.

Their heads turned towards my direction before analyzing my demeanor.

"What's wrong?" Agnes questioned as she stood from her seat before grabbing her keys.

"Nothing I just really want to go" I responded.

"Did Derek do something?" Delaney questioned before getting cut off by a deep voice.

"Did I do something? She's the one keeping shit from me" Derek spoke from behind me.

I turned my body to see him leaning against the wall behind me, watching me with such intensity.

"Can we go" I questioned as I turned myself to face the girls.

Aurora and Agnes grabbed all their belongings before making their way over to me.

"It was nice meeting you!" Agnes called out before we exited his household.

We all filed into her car having me watch as we drove down the narrow streets watching as Derek's house faded away in the distance.