2%

Mercedes P.O.V

My eyes slowly open to the feeling of two arms shaking me. I look up to see both my parents looking down at me. My mothers face was filled in regret and guilt as my fathers still filled with anger.

"What is it?" I groaned in annoyance as I shifted my body away from the light.

"You need to get up and pack your things. Your flight leaves tomorrow." My fathers deep voice spoke.

My eyes immediately shot open as I sat up and faced them.

"Pack my shit for what? And my flight? Where the hell am I going?" I asked.

I could feel myself starting to get more angry than I already was. First they wake me up from my sleep but then they tell me I'm leaving? Fuck no I'm not going anywhere.

"Obedient school in Malibu, this is our last option. You've just become too much for us to handle. The disrespect and the stress you constantly put on us is too much. At this point we've given up, I can no longer have you under this roof if you will continue to disobey us. It's either obedient school or leave, because you can't stay here."

I was left in shock, how could my own parents, the ones who are supposed to love and cherish me just give up on me? Like out of everyone who has, they were the last people I would've thought.

"You know what, fuck you! I'm your daughter, your only fucking child and you want to give up on me? What the actual hell? If you are just gonna give up on your own child, then maybe you weren't fit to raise a child in the first damn place. And disrespect, talk about disrespect. You don't respect me, my wishes, or my privacy so how could you expect anything in return?! You know what you're an even bigger fuck up than I am!" I yelled as I hit him in the chest.

His face turned a bright red as he rose his hand and slapped me across my face.

"Kris!" My mother gasped as she held onto his hand.

I stood there holding my cheek in shock, staring straight at the ground. He just hit me.

"Don't ever speak to me that way again do you understand me?" He yelled.

I nodded my head slowly, still staring at the ground as a tear slipped from my eye.

"Now pack your things! I want you out by the morning!" He yelled before exiting my room and slamming the door shut.

I let out a deep breath as I wiped the tear out of my eye.

"Fuck it, I don't need them!" I scoffed as I walked into my closet.

I walked to a shelf in the corner of my closet, pulling out 5 suitcases.

"They're both just a piece of shit anyways." I mocked as I grabbed handfuls of clothes off of the racks, throwing them on the floor.

My eyes started to water as I sat on the ground next to the pile of clothing. Why am I even about to cry? I don't need them, none of this even means anything to me.

"You're right Merc, obedient school is probably better than even being here." I muttered as I started folding my clothes and placing them neatly in my suitcase.