37%

"Where's pleasure without tragedy?"

Mercedes P.O.V

Skip to last period.

      A sigh of relief escapes my lips as the last bell rang, dismissing us from our class.

      It's finally the weekend, which means my much anticipated plans will be in full effect.
      I grab my book bag & shove all my class work into it before making my way towards the door. Once I exit the door and reach the hallway I'm immediately met with Aurora.

          "Hey bitch" she spoke as she pushed herself off the door frame, popping her gum in the process.

      A smile flashes upon my lips as we begin walking down the crowded halls.

             "Are you excited?" She asks me; knowing about my extremely foul plan I was supposed to execute.

       Another smile makes its way back upon my lips as I look over to her.

              "Of course I am, that bitch tried to get one over on me, and now I have to put her in her place."

       She laughs as we reach the end of the corridors before pushing open the doors and having us be engulfed in a cool breeze.  The day is going so damn good I feel as though I'm glowing.

        In the corner of my eyes I see Genesis and Luke wrapped in one another's arms as they make their way towards the guys dormitory.

         My eyebrows slightly furrow as I think back to what she said to me the first day we met. "I'm not like you... it takes me a long time to build up the confidence in a relationship to send nudes. Let alone have sex".

           I slightly laugh to myself as I think about all her bullshit. She didn't seem to have to "build up a relationship" when Luke decided said he wanted to take her back to his room; and I'm sure she's smart enough to know that they aren't going in there to stare at the walls.

            "Want to come up to my room and hang out?" Aurora said breaking me from my thoughts as we approach our dorm.

            "Yeah just come with me to my room first so that I can change out of my clothes and into something more comfortable" I spoke as we entered the dorms.

     She nodded her head in agreement as we began to take the stairs up to my floor level. We walk down the narrow hall, before coming across my dorm room.

     I pull out my key and unlock the doors before walking in.

      Aurora studied the room among entering as she took steps deeper into the dorm.

         "Is this Genesis's side?" She questioned as she walked closer towards her bed side.

          "Yeah" I shrugged as I took off my blouse and threw on my peach crop top.