45%

Y'all my mom reads my books lmfaoooo everyone say hi to my mom she'll most likely see this!
Mercedes P.O.V

I look up at the class who was staring back down at me. They all seemed so shocked, so amused, so confused.

The look on Genesis face kept playing back in my head. I've never seen someone in such despair. Her eyes held so much confusion, hurt and betrayal. But for some reason I didn't feel even the slightest bit of sympathy, I felt no remorse I only felt enticed.

"Wow, I didn't know Genesis was even like that" I spoke out trying to seem as baffled as possible.

Aurora immediately furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched her face in confusion, getting ready to put on a show.

"What is even going on? I was on my way back from the nurse and I heard moans coming from the intercome and the head mistress heading down here with the police. Why did they come for Genesis she didn't do anything shouldn't they be worried about whoever's making babies in the announcement office?" She yelled over Genesis's loud screams that were spilling out from the speaker as she handed Derek a nurses pass proving that she was in fact in the nurse.

She really knows how to get shit done.

My eyes meet with Derek's and he shakes his head in disappointment as he realizes this was the plan we were talking about, this is what I was keeping from him.

"Yoooo there's police everywhere and they have dogs with them." One guy speaks out as he looks through the class window.

I look out the window of the door, seeing many students running down the hall in a hurry. Aurora opens the door before calling out to the students in the hallways.

"What's going on?"

"They're checking for drugs!"

Within seconds everyone ran out the class in panic, trying desperately to go to their dorms and lockers to get rid of the contraband they had hidden away.

My body followed closely behind all the panicked students before reaching the outside. It looked like something from a movie, there were police and dogs crawling the campus.

I stood in the wind next to Aurora watching as all this chaos unraveled around us. Nothing could blow my high at this moment. It was almost like we were ghost, creating havoc yet nobody knowing who; standing in broad daylight yet nobody seeming to notice.

Thats when I saw it: Genesis walking from our dorm building in handcuffs being escorted away by police. There were two men behind them, one in gloves carrying out the bags of drugs that were once hidden away underneath her mattress and the other with the police dog.

"Damn it's a shame what's happening to her huh? She was the best drug dealer out here, her supply was the best." Some random guy said as he came up to me and Aurora.

So she was a drug dealer?

"You're her roommate right, I know your pissed. No more free drugs for you." He spoke before chuckling and walking off.