38%

"You really thought you could play me? Trust me I'll fucking kill you"

Mercedes P.O.V

I'm awoken by three hard knocks on the door. My eyes immediately open from the abruptness of it.

"Genesis get the door" i called out.

After getting no response I lift my head to see that I was in an empty room.

There's another loud knock on the door; causing me to groan in irritation as I pull myself out of my bed.

"What!" I say as I open the door, before realizing Luke was standing in front of me.

He flashes me a quick smile having me open the door wide enough for him to come in.

"Everything you wanted is on here" he spoke as he handed me my phone.

A smile spreads across my face as I look up at him.

"I can't believe you did it!" I spoke in pure excitement.

"What? You didn't think I'd get her to want to fuck me?" He questioned as he let a laugh leave his lips.

"No, I just thought she'd make you work for it." I laughed as I clicked onto the video in the camera roll.

The video was in fact there, and all of its pornographic glory.

"I made sure to angle it to where you couldn't see that it was me who was in the video." He spoke as he looked over my shoulder at the video.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his figure; engulfing him in a hug.

"Thank you." I spoke.

Once I let go of him, he began to make his way towards the door before stopping once he heard me calling his name.

"I have one more thing to run past you." I smiled.

His eyebrows raised as he watched me contently.

"That Louisanna bitch has really been ticking me off." I started before getting cut off.

"No, absolutely not." He spoke. My body makes its way towards his as I give him sad eyes and wrap myself in his arms.

"Please you don't have to do anything, I need someone to frame otherwise I'll be going down and Lousianna has been so mean to me. Plus what does it matter if you loose her? You have me... and all the girls here want you so I'm sure you won't miss her." I spoke.

He open his mouth to speak before having me cut him off by placing his hand on my heat.

A feeling of disgust ran through my abdomen taking me by surprise. But I immediately dismiss it and continue to try and seduce him.