1%

Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved to @XbabygilinskyX nothing in this book may be copied, rewritten, or republished unless granted permission by me.

Mercedes P.O.V

"Mercedes this is the third school you've gotten expelled from!" My mother yelled causing me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

My father stepped forward, scowling at me in disappointment. But I didn't mind, he's always being so overdramatic.

"When are you going to start taking your education seriously?!" He exasperated

"School is irrelevant to my life, it's a temporary placement here just to waste my time. Time that's so-very precious to me." My mother shook her head in defeat remaining silent, not knowing what to say next.

"You are a disappointment to this family, you should be holding up our name! Instead you're making us look like terrible parents that don't know how to raise their own child." My father spoke.

"All you ever do is sneak out, to god knows where and come back wasted off your ass. You put yourself in harms way and you don't even care! I know you do a ton more of stuff that I don't even want to know about. But God Mercedes you're really killing us!" My mother said while letting out a huff of air.

My mind start to wander off to all of my drunken nights, raunchy hookups, and parties that I could absolutely never forget. Everything was such a thrill and I don't regret doing any of it. School stops me from enjoying myself, all of these different adults tying me down with rules thinking they can control me is absolute bullshit.

"Well I would apologize but I'm not completely sorry, now if you would excuse me I'm incredibly tired so let's talk later." I said plastering an extremely fake smile as I made my way towards the stairs.

"Mercedes Elle Marié get back in here we are not done!" My father demanded causing me to chuckle to myself.

"We're done when I say it's done, and I'm pretty sure I just said that we would talk later. Did I not? Exactly. Have a good sleep Kris." I said calling him by his fist name before turning back around to continue my journey to my room.

I walk up the last few steps before entering my room and quickly shutting the door behind me. My phone vibrated in my pocket signifying that I had gotten a text from someone.

Matty boy💓💦: I want you so bad rn😩

A sly smirk formed on my lips as my thumbs typed against the keyboard.

Me❤️: then come and take what's yours😋.
Read 8:46pm

I lock my phone feeling confident in my response, before trudging my way into the bathroom. My eyes examine my body, all of its curves and bones before completely stripping myself of clothing and stepping into shower.

The warm water bounces off my back relaxing my mind sending me into pure blitz. I can only ever feel this at peace when I'm in the shower, freeing all my deepest thoughts, desires, and feelings.

Ive never been one to express how I feel, I usually like to keep everything to myself. So being able to let my thoughts run wild, is so...electrifying almost.

My muscles start to loosen up, as the water continues to lightly fall onto them. I gather up my lavender scented shampoo before rubbing it into my Raven hair. I hum the melody of "fuck with myself by banks" as I continue to massage the shampoo into my scalp.

After about 10 minutes I rinse out the shampoo then scrub my body, before stepping out the shower and wrapping my body into a towel. I dry off my body, then slip on a lace thong and a long t-shirt not even bothering to put on a bra.

I place my damp curls into a messy bun at the top of my head before gabbing my phone and sitting on my bed. After lurking my ex's Twitter for about 10 minutes, I heard a knock at my window gaining my full attention.

  "Really?" I said shaking my head as I opened the window allowing him to step inside.

"I missed you so much babygirl." He said as he wrapped his hands under my thigh, picking me up and placing me on the dresser.

"Matty stop" I laughed as he attached his lips to my neck, kissing around different areas.

His cold hands glided up my body having my shirt rise with his fingertips. He connected his lips with mine, as his hands gently gripped onto my waist.

We then suddenly heard a faint knock on the door, followed by my fathers voice.

"Mercedes I want to apologize for the way I spoke with you. I'm sorry for that, it was unnecessary." He said knocking on the door once more.

"Matty you gotta leave right now! Like get the fuck out!" I whispered as I pointed towards the window.

"Merc who are you talking to in there?" My father asked before twisting the door knob.

My heart started beating out of my chest making me start to panic. The door fully opened, revealing my father's very angry and disappointed face.

"Who is this?!" My father nearly yelled.

"Um just a friend!" I rushed.

"He was just leaving." Matty agreed before grabbing his keys and running out of my bedroom door.

"Why was he here? Especially at this time of the night? That's extremely disrespectful to your mother and I!" He said as his face turned a dark shade of red and the vein started popping out of his neck.

"We weren't doing anything." I croaked.

"Really? Then what were you two doing. In a bedroom, at 9 o'clock at night, while you are practically naked?" He asked just waiting to be lied to.

"Talking." I stated.

"Okay Mercedes, I'll deal with this tomorrow." He said finally giving up and going back downstairs.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down my nerves, before laying in my bed and drifting off to sleep.