17%

Mercedes P

Mercedes P.O.V

I look outside my window in awe as we pull up to the house in which the party was being held at. There were girls running outside in only their underwear and people throwing shit off the roof.

The music from outside was so loud that it bled through our car allowing it to fill our ears.

"What the hell this is like some Project ✗ type shit." I announced as I kept my gaze on the illuminated house.

"That's just how we party here in Malibu."

A smirk became prominent on my face as I was now extremely egar to get out the car. He drove around for quite some time looking for a place to park before giving up and parking on the lawn.

A slight laugh escaped my lips as I found his 'I don't really give 2 fucks' attitude quite funny. We exited the car, entering the household full of people. I grabbed genesis's hand, not wanting to loose her in the large ocean of people.

The smell of weed, alcohol, sweat, and body odor filled the air causing me to become extremely happy seeing as I was now back in my element. I look at genesis in pity knowing that she would come back buzzed even if she didn't smoke, it was just too cloudy for her not to.

(If you don't know what "cloudy" means lmao you are too young to be reading this book💀)

"Wanna get some drinks?" She yelled over the music, taking me by surprise.

"Of course bitch." I laughed

We fought our way through the crowd of people before making our way to a table with a bunch of alcohol lined on top of it. My eyes scanned the different selection, before picking out peach ciroc and filling my cup all the way to the brim.

Genesis sent me a questioning look, causing me to shoot her a smile. She let out a chuckle as she poured herself some basic bud light beer.

I started sipping on my cup, feeling my body loosen up with each sip I took. The song swang by Rae sremmurd flooded the house causing my hips to involuntary move to the rhythm.

I started moving my hips to the rhythm, enjoying myself, before I felt a pair of strong hands grab onto my hips. He pushed his pelvis onto my backside, as I continued to move my body against his.

His arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me onto his lap, as he sat back indicating that he wanted a lap dance. I look back, seeing that it was Luke causing a smile to appear on my lips.

I began to move my hips against his once again, as his hands glided up and down my body.