chapter 15

"welcome home, beautiful," josh grinned as his husband laid down on top of him on the couch.

"hi, baby," tyler sighed, wrapping his arms around josh's neck as they laid on the couch.

"tough day at work?"

"mhm."

"tell me about it," josh said, his fingers combing through tylers hair.

"just backing vocals," tyler sighed. "you know how it is."

"aww, i'm sorry, baby. how bout we go do something fun tonight?" josh offered.

tyler smiled. "such as?"

"we could go to a movie, we could walk around downtown, we could go to the boardwalk..."

"we haven't been to a movie in a while," tyler smiled. "la la land is showing at eight. you wanna go?"

josh grinned widely and nodded. "sounds great, cute butt."

tyler blushed and giggled, kissing josh's lips. "i love you, baby."

"love you too, honey," josh smiled, gently holding tyler's waist as his husband laid on top of him.

"i've been thinking about the whole second honeymoon thing," tyler said. "how does paris sound?"

josh grinned widely. "we could make love in the city of love."

tyler blushed, smiling shyly and burying his face in josh's neck.

"that would be sooooo romantic, ty. i'm totally up for it."

tyler smiled and nodded. "we'll have to go soon, though. airfare is only gonna get more expensive."

josh nodded, kissing his husband's lips with a smile. "when do you think you'll be able to get off work?"

tyler shrugged. "we should be done with this song in a couple weeks. i guess i'm also kind of in charge, i could just take off ten days after it's done."

josh smiled widely. "ten whole days... just you and me in paris..."

"it's gonna be such a dream," tyler sighed dreamily, kissing his husband's lips.

"i'm so in love with you, tyler..." josh smiled. "so, so in love with you. all i ever wanna do is hold you and kiss you and tell you i love you."

tyler blushed and smiled shyly, burying his face in his husband's shoulder. "joshie, don't make me cry right before we go out..."

"it's the truth, ty," josh smiled, gently rubbing his husband's back. "you're so perfect. absolutely perfect. it scares me how much i love you."

"joshua," tyler said, pressing a long kiss to his husband's lips. "i love you more than life itself, and i hope some day you realize that."

josh had a hard time believing tyler could love him even after they had both agreed to forget about their pasts.

just as tyler had a hard time believing josh loved him while they were discussing the incidents.

"i-i know, ty," josh said quietly.

"but, for now..." tyler said, getting off his husband and taking his hand. "let's go cry at a romantic movie."

josh giggled and nodded, taking his husband's hand and walking out to the car with him.

they went to the theater and sat in the very back, being the only ones there. tyler held josh's left hand with both of his, his head resting on his husband's shoulder.

about half way through, tyler turned and looked at his gorgeous husband, smiling and starting to nibble at josh's earlobe.

"ty, baby..." josh moaned softly. "n-not here."

"we could mark it off our list," tyler grinned.

josh smiled and pulled back, looking around to make sure no one was watching before picking his husband up and pulling him into his lap.

"we gotta be quick just in case someone comes in," josh said quietly as he unbuckled his belt.

tyler giggled and nodded, taking his pants off as well. he sank down on josh's hard member, both boys moaning softly in each other's ears.

"y-you're so big, joshie," tyler whimpered in josh's ear, that alone nearly sending his husband over the edge.

"who would've thought i'd ever have the most beautiful boy in the world riding me in a movie theater?" josh chuckled as he held onto tyler's hips to keep him atop him.

tyler blushed and giggled, continuing to bounce on josh's member. "f-feels so good, joshie..."

josh moaned a little louder than before, his husband's words turning him on more than he ever thought they would, tyler doing the same as josh's member found his prostate.

they both soon came, quickly putting their clothes back on before tyler was straddling josh's lap again, just hugging him this time, no longer caring about the movie.

josh hugged him back, whispering sweet things into his ear as he fell asleep. "i love you, tyler dun."

and, even in his sleep, tyler mumbled back a quiet 'love you too.'