Chapter 25

Josh woke up to find Tyler sitting on the kitchen counter drinking coffee. He walked up to him, spread his legs apart, and stood between them, wrapping his arms around his hips.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"H-hi."

"Did you sleep alright?"

Tyler nodded.

"And you're sure you don't want me to sleep on the couch while you get the bed?"

"I-I've b-been thinking, a-and I-I think I wanna try s-sleeping w-with you again..." Tyler said.

Josh smiled widely. "Really?"

Tyler nodded.

Josh quickly nodded. "That sounds great, Ty. I can't wait."

Just then, Ruby waddled out of her room with a sleepy yawn. She went to the kitchen in hopes of food, smiling as she saw Tyler.

"Hi TyTy," She said.

Tyler smiled softly, setting his coffee down and hopping off the counter to pick her up. "Hi RuRu."

"What're we doin' today?" She asked with another sleepy yawn, snuggling into him as he held her.

"We don't really have any plans," he replied. "Why? Is there something you wanted to do?"

"I wanna color," she said.

Tyler nodded, kissing her forehead. "Well we can certainly make that happen, sweet RuRu."

Ruby smiled and nodded, hugging Tyler's neck tightly. "Hi JishJish," She said.

"Hey, Ruby," Josh smiled softly.

Ruby reached over and patted his head before continuing to hug her TyTy.

Josh chuckled. "Are you guys hungry? I can go grab some donuts if we want."

Ruby quickly nodded, Tyler opening his mouth to say something but being interrupted by Ruby's hand smushed over his lips. "TyTy wants donuts too."

Tyler giggled and removed the baby's hand. "I was going to say we'll join you if you want."

Josh quickly nodded with a smile. "Yes! Please."

So the three got their donuts then headed back home for a lazy day, coloring and watching movies together. Tyler even sat on Josh's lap for a little bit.

That night, Tyler crawled into bed next to Josh, making Josh smile as he snuggled up to him.

Josh wrapped his arm around him, holding him close. He kissed his forehead, running his fingers through Tyler's hair. "Goodnight, honey. I love you."

"I-I love you too. Goodnight."