chapter 18

"mmm... morning, jo-" tyler said, turning on his side in bed expecting to see his husband. "josh? joshie?" he started to panic.

he sat up in bed, looking around the hotel room frantically before he saw a piece of paper.

he picked it up and read over it.

'gone to get us some of those french pastries we've always wanted to try.

i'll be back soon, my dear.

be ready for a day of romance:)

all my love,
joshua'

tyler smiled and blushed, wondering what 'a day of romance' could hold.

about ten minutes later, tyler heard the door to the hotel room start to open, so he quickly scrambled to pretend he was still asleep.

"so cute," josh grinned as he looked at his husband who he thought was asleep.

tyler blushed and bit his lip to contain his smile.

josh then went out to the balcony, placing a nice table cloth over the little table that was out there.  he then set a large bouquet of roses on one of the seats, setting the table beautifully. once everything was set, including fairy lights strung and lit across the boarder of the balcony, josh stripped down to his boxers and crawled back into bed with tyler.

"i love you, baby," he smiled, pulling his 'sleeping' husband closer and kissing his forehead. "see you when we wake up, beautiful."

and with that, he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

tyler smiled and blushed, 'waking up' and kissing his husband's nose.

about half an hour later, both boys were awake.

"good morning, handsome," tyler smiled as he looked into his husband with sleepy eyes.

"morning, gorgeous," josh grinned, kissing his husband's lips.

"i love you," tyler smiled, lazily crawling atop his husband.

josh smiled and loosely wrapped his strong arms around tyler's petite frame. "i love you more, baby," he grinned sleepily. "you hungry? your belly's grumbling."

tyler blushed and giggled, nodding his head.

josh smiled and sat up, helping his husband to his feet and leading him out to the balcony.

"awww, joshua!" tyler exclaimed. "it's so romantic!"

josh smiled and handed the bouquet of roses to his husband. "happy honeymoon, baby."

"happy honeymoon, my love," tyler grinned, kissing josh's lips sweetly.

they then sat down and ate hand in hand, the magnificent view of the eiffel tower just to their sides.

they finished their breakfasts and returned inside, dancing around the hotel room to the music that was being played on the streets below.

"i adore you," joshua said as he pulled his husband in for a kiss. "i'm absolutely infatuated by you, tyler dun."

"you know i'm madly in love with you, right?" tyler giggled and he kissed his husband's lips. "so, so in love with you."

"will you let me make love to you in the city of love, my darling?" josh asked.

"please do, joshua. please, please do."