2. First Steps

Harry:

"Harry have you seen Aiden?" You ask, clueless of where the little toddler had crawled off too.

"No kitten, I haven't." He frowned, standing up quickly before walking around the whole house looking for the little boy. "(Y/N) he's not he-" Before he could start to get frantic, before him was Aiden...walking to the couch and back to the coffee table. 

"Have you found him? Oh my god.." You were both speechless, not knowing he could walk so soon. "I'll get the camera!" You squeal, running off quickly before Aiden would stop out of tiredness.

Louis:

"Come on Em, just one step, that's all you need to do." Louis cooed, trying to get the now 1 year old child to get up on her feet and walk to her father.

"Lou, she isn't going to do it yet." You laugh, seeing him crouching in the same position that you saw him at least an hour ago. "Just let her play will you." 

"Ugh, fine. I started walking at an early stage, why can't she?" He huffed sitting at the counter while he watched you making lunch. 

"Just give her time." You say slowly, planting a sandwhich right in front of him which he gladly took. When you looked up everything froze and all you could hear in the background was Louis babbiling on about something. "Louis." You make his head turn to the direction of your daughter who was easily walking over to you both with a toy in her hand.

Zayn:

The twins had been in their walkers for the past month now, you and Zayn wanting them to walk as soon as possible just for the excitement of it. And the walker was the first step.

When they were first but in, they just sat there with they're legs bent to the ground, not bothering to move since they were so comfortable. But when they realised they could move and bump into things, they were off...even Eli was into it.

"Zayn, they ran into the table and knocked over the photos." You sigh, showing him the photos that had clear cracks running through. "We're taking them out of the walkers." It had already been a week and you were tired of replacing things.

"Come on (Y/N), they didn't break anything important." That's when you stopped and turned to face him.

"They got into your hair supplies Z."

"Throw them away!" He shouted, stomping to get rid of the walkers.

Liam:

"Take a step princess." Liam smiled, his hands holding Misteria's as he guided her backwards, helping her learn to walk or at least take her first step. "Come on, you can do it." He laughed, seeing how tired she had already become after 5 minutes of doing this.

"You're tiring her out Li." You giggle, watching them from the couch. "Let her rest for at least a few minutes."

"Fine okay." He sighed, setting her down so she was sitting on the ground, surrounded by her toys. "See, she's rested. Let's try again." But before he could get up, you pushed him down and shushed him, pointing to the infant that was on her hands and feet, getting ready to stand.

"See, I taught her well!"

Niall:

"Petal all you have to do is take 2 steps forward and then repeat." Niall explained, once again teaching her something new. "That's all you have to do." He kissed her tiny forehead, moving backwards and crouching down with his arms spread out to her.

Ava, after a couple stumbles and encouragement, finally managed to walk to her Dad with cheering coming from you and Niall at the same time. 

For the rest of the day, you spent just watching her walk around the house, following everywhere she went.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chappie! Would love your feedback on this and your votes are highly appreciated. 

For those who don't know my instagram at all it's - @jezabel_edits       I will be posting everything about the toddler series with pictures of what they look like and live so I would love for you took check that out and the edits I made :)

Jezabel01 Xx