11. Go To Work With Daddy Day

Harry:

"Bye love." Harry kisses you, carrying Aiden along with their bags as they get ready to go.

"Bye, be good for Daddy baby." You smile.

Aiden was going to work with Harry for the first time. And we all know Harry just wanted to show off his son to everyone. 

"He will, because he knows we'll be getting ice-cream afterwards." He chuckles when he see Aiden's eyes widen at the mention of the cold delight. "Now we better go before we're late Squirt." Harry hums, slinging the bags over his shoulder once more. "Say bye." 

"Biiiiii Mummy."

Louis:

You got a photo from Louis with Emma in the studio, touching buttons in front of the window she was standing in front of.

Emma headed off with Louis to work for the day and thought it was the cutest thing when Louis suggested it, ordering him to take photos and send it to you immeditately.

"Jay, look at this." You smile, showing her a photo of your little girl.

"She'll probably end up just like her Daddy." Jay laughed, sipping her cup.

You nodded. "Maybe she will."

Zayn:

"Love! Can you come help me please!?" Zayn shouted from the twins bedroom, already knowing what was going on when you heard the 2 giggle from down the hall.

"What's wron-Zayn!" When you walk in, there are toys scattered around the floor with clothes everywhere that obviously belonged to Ethan and Eli. "What happened!" You screeched, hurrying to pick up everything before anyone tripped. "All I asked you to do was get them ready to take to work with you." You laugh, not having a fit over something so small.

"Sorry love, we got a little carried away before we got dressed." Zayn chuckled lightly, waling out with the twins on his hips.

Liam:

"Daddy." Misteria whined quietly, pulling on Liam's shirt as she pointed to the front door. "Go." She smiled.

"Not yet princess, it's still really early to go yet." Liam smiled, bending down to pick her up as he rested her on his hip. "You haven't even had breakfast yet." He laughed.

It was around 4 in the morning and Liam promised Misteria that he would take her to work one day, obviously she knew what it meant and was already to go. You were still asleep upstairs, knowing what was going on.

"What about we go grab you, me and Mummy something?" Liam asked, looking at the toddler in his arms who nodded furiously at the idea.

Niall:

"Say 'Hi Paul'." Niall laughed, holding Ava's hand as they walked past Paul in the studio.

"P-Pal." She giggled, stumbling over to hug Pauls legs.

"Hey gorgeous! Are you working with Daddy today?" He laughed, rubbing he back as she nodded, walking back over to clutched hands with Niall.

"Do you want to hear me sing Petal?" Niall chuckled, seeing Ava's eyes roam around the room.

___________________________________________________________________________

IM NOT PREGNANT!

Jezabel01 Xx