23. Fights - Part 2

Harry:

You were working either he liked it or not. Even though you were on maternity leave, you still called in to tell them you would be coming back after the 10 months. That meant that Harry and the boys would have a year off of touring and working and he would be able to take care of the baby while Aiden went to school.

"I'm sorry." You heard his voice come from the bathroom door but you didn't look at him. "(Y/N), please just look at me." He mumbled, turning you around to face him. "I just thought that having the baby and working after having one would stress you out and make you even more tired." He sighed. "I didn't think that you would want to work again and just stay home." The guilt in his voice made it obvious.

"Does this mean I can work?" You smile, hopefully at him and wanting him to say yes.

"Of course."

Louis:

You came out of the kitchen when Louis stopped you and brought you in for a hug, a hug you didn't want to be in.

"Don't push me away. I realise what I did and I'm sorry for that. I heard what Emma said and it hurt knowing that's what my daughter thinks of me. It's just the thought of another baby hurts because I know it's going to go by even faster and I won't be able to be their the whole time because of work." He tooka deep breathe and you felt sorry for him. 

He was right. Hearing what Emma said would of hurt him even more and you knew what he was feeling through his rant. He was worried of not having another relationship between his 2nd child.

"It's okay baby." You smile, wrapping your arms around him.

Zayn:

The whole house was quiet and you woke up to the sound of the bath running. Realising you were in your room and feeling you tear stained cheeks, you got up and walked into the bathroom where you saw Zayn filling it up with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Where are the boys?" You ask, looking down at your hands.

"In bed. The whole house is cleaned and spotless." He gave you a small smile before extending his hand out towards you which you slowly took. He brought you over to the tub and started to carefully undress you and put you in the tub where he followed afterwards.

"Thank you." You whisper. 

"No thank you. You do everything around here and  just sit around or go out with the boys. I've realised that now and I'm feel so guilty for it." He kisses your shoulders which immediately relaxes you.

Liam:

"Is Daddy going to hurt us?" 

"No baby, he's just a little bit stressed out that's all. But you have to be good for him just like you are at school for your teacher." You whispered, the toddler in your laps almost asleep.

Once she was asleep, you put her into bed and slowly made your way downstairs and into the living room where you saw Liam with his head in his hands rocking back and forth. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept repeating over and over again. You rushed over to comfort him as he did hesitate to put his head in your lap and hug your legs. "Everything is just so stressing." He sniffed as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Shh." Was all you said before he slowly drifted off.

Niall:

"Shit!" You heard Niall scream from the living room while you made breakfast.

Ava was still asleep and still has a headache from when Niall chucked a pillow at her. 

"Oh I see you remember now. Do you regret it or are you just going to laugh and think it's all a joke still?" You snap, eyeing him angrily. 

"Where is she? I'm sorry. What have I done!?" He starts pulling hard on his hair in angry and sadness and you can't see him this way. 

"Niall! Stop, it's okay." You knew you were lying and he did as well, what he did was not okay.

"No it isn't, I hurt her when I said I would never. I know it's just a pillow but it hurt her (Y/N)."

"Then lets go see her."