16. At Home

Harry:

If Harry was at work, you and Aiden would play around with his toys or something and you'd be giggling and laughing throughout the day. But when Harry was home, it was quiet and they would be seated on the couch with juice boxes and food watching movies and anything interesting.

Louis:

It was awesome when at home. Everyday was filled with new and fun things to do and you wouldn't stop it for the world. Emma and her father laughing 24/7 is what you always wanted to hear and see how they got on amazingly well, it literally melted your heart...somethings are just worth melting for.

Zayn:

It depended on the day. One day it could be happy go lucky with laughs here and there but in the next 24 hours would be screaming fits and slamming of doors between you and Zayn. You both just wanted at least a week worth of sweet calmness in the house for once.

Liam:

If Misteria was mucking up when Liam wasn't home, you wouldn't say anything to him in fright he might get too angry. But when Liam was home and Misteria was on full hyper mode, it was something no one wanted to see as Liam tried to calm the 3 year old who was having a tantrum for not getting what she wanted. 

Niall:

Best days ever! Niall currently had 3 months off and that meant every day was cherished between you 3 and you more than excited to start the small family vacation. Of course this vacation included sitting around eating food and watching movies none stop...yeah you went out some days.

____________________________________________________________________________________

So I just thought of this idea that when I finished the teenager series, I would maybe do separate books about the kids. So it's a fanfiction about this series but their story starting when their teenagers. That way you can get the points I'm making in the future...would you like me to do it?

Jezabel01 Xx