19. Prep

Harry:

"You all ready for your first day of school squirt?" Harry asked, putting Aiden's jacket on him while you got his little bag ready. 

"Yup." He giggled, giving his Dad a tight hug. 

Obviously, today was the first day that Aiden will go to school for the first time. And you were worried about what would happen since he had the social anxiety disorder.

"Kitten, he'll be fine. Trust me." Harry smiled, picking up Aiden and carrying him to the car as you followed closely behind. 

Louis:

"Daddy, is the baby coming today?" Emma asked once again. Ever since you told her you were pregnant with her little sister or brother, she's been asking once every day.

"No love." Louis chuckled. "Not for a few months okay?" Emma nodded, putting the bag over her shoulders. "Now lets get going for school." 

This morning you found Louis crying on his side of the bed, knowing already what it was about you were quick to comfort him. He kept whimpering about how his little girl was growing up to fast and that she would get hurt. Emma even realised he was crying and he was starting it again.

"I love you Daddy."

Zayn:

"Have you got the bags ready Z?" You ask while tying up Ethan's shoes once again. "Don't undo them again." You say sternly to him before taking off into the kitchen. 

This morning was frantic. The twins were going off to their first day of school and you were stressing over it. You just pictured the boys being bullied about having a different lifestyle to them. You and Zayn tried your hardest to give them a normal life but paps were giving you a hard time about that.

"Yeah their ready love, I did them before you woke up." You nodded and turned around to get ready yourself before Zayn grabbed your hips and turned you around again. "Hey, I know that it's hard. Carrying another baby and having twins at the same time is tough, I know. Just calm down." He soothed, stroking your back as you hugged him.

Liam:

"Now be good for your teacher and don't chuck any tantrums. I'll be back this afternoon Petal." Liam smiled, kissing his daughters head before watching as she ran off to play.

"You okay LiLi?" You ask, grabbing his hand and walking back to the car.

"Its just going to be different without her at home all the time." He sighed, shaking his head and getting into the car. "I just hope she's okay." He whispered.

"She'll be fine Liam, and plue in 8 months time you'll have to do it all over again." You smiled.

Niall:

"Have you got your bag? Shoes? Pencil case? Lunch box? Pepper spray?" Niall asked Ava as he checked over her. You stopped what you were doing and looking at him.

"Pepper spray? Seriously Niall, she's going to be fine. She doesn't need pepper spray and giving something like that to her and also knowing her she'll spray it at someone she doesn't like."

*cough* "Paps" *cough*

"She isn't taking it to school." You say taking it out of her bag and hiding it somewhere you know Niall will never find.