27. Manners

Harry:

Aiden had just started to use his manners and it was adorable to say the least. And right now he was in the lounge watching something you put on for him. He was so into it he didn't realise you put down his lunch for him.

"Aiden?" You giggle, finally getting his attention. "I called your name lots of times, but you didn't answer." You smile, running your hand through his now longer hair.

"Oh, sorwy." He giggled, grabbing his plate with his tiny hands and setting it on his lap. "Tanks."

"Just like his Dad."

Louis:

"Emma! Come get a snack!" You call, immeditely hearing her tiny footsteps running down to the kitchen. "Now go sit with Daddy." And she just walked off. She knew better and you knew she hated to say it as well. Subborn just like Louis. 

"Excuse me, what do you say to Mummy?" Louis frowned, pointing to you while you stood there, hands on your hips staring at her.

"I love you." She smiled before sitting next to Louis.

You didn't know why but she just hated saying it.

Zayn:

"Ta?" You questioned, handing the boys there pjama's to put on.

"Ta." They both hugged your legs before running off to their rooms to get dressed. 

You and Zayn didn't teach the twins manners at all so you just thought it was either the school or Trisha, since they've been spending alot of time with their grandmother. 

Soon Zayn comes in and takes what he needs ready to walk out of the laundry room before you stop him.

"Ta?" Your hand is on your hip and he turns around with tired look on his face. "Ta?" You urged, motioning with your hands for him to say it. 

"Ta." He says before running off just like the twins.

Liam:

"So what do you say to people when they do something for you?" You questioned Misteria. She had a confused look on her face before it all brightened up.

"Thank ohh." Liam soon walks in, obviously over hearing the conversation between you two. He smiles, placing a kiss on her head on you on the cheek. Everything has been so good for thr past month which is actually a record in this house.

"What are other things you should say to people Misty?" He asked. But she shrugged before running off. You smiled and walked over to Liam, your arms wrapping around your waist as much as he could between the large bump.

"It's been so quiet." You laugh, just finally enjoying your time with Liam at the current moment. 

"Yeah it has."

Niall:

"What do you mean she hasn't used her manners?" You ask, standing in front of Ava's teacher along with Niall by your side with also a frown stretched on his face. "She always uses her manners."

"Not here. We expect respect from our students the same way we give them respect back. She's even growled at me once." She chuckles. Your eyes widen and you look at Niall, seeing his guilty face looking at the ground.

"I'm so sorry, look we'll deal with it at home tonight." You hand off a fake smile before whipping around to face Niall. "I told you to stop growling at the Derby."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

LAST CHAPTER :'( I can't believe we've all come this far! Next up A/N!