26. Learning To Read

Read A/N at the end! :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Harry:

"What's this word say?" Harry asked, pointing out to the word that was on the little book his teacher gave him to practice on. It was literally cute to just see Aiden get all worked up. "Come on, you can do it." He whispered to his boy, encoraging as much as he could.

"T-The?" Aiden looked up to Harry, asking with his eyes if he got it right. And when Harry nodded with a big grin on his face he hugged him. "Thanks Dad." He giggled, slowly hopping off the chair and running to his room.

"It's Daddy!" Harry called after him. "God, he grew." He whispered, shaking his head. "But I get to do it all over again." He smiled, looking at your bump.

Louis:

"I love Daddy." Emma smiled, reading off the paper that was filled with words she wrote in class, of course with help from a teacher. "Daddy makes me smile and Daddy makes me laugh." Out of the corner of your eye you could see Louis smiling, tears in his eyes from how adorable it was. 

"That was beautiful baby." Louis chuckled, sitting her on his lap as he read over the messing writing. "Very beautiful, just like you and your Mummy." He pecked her forehead.

Zayn:

"I want to read!" Ethan whined, pulling the book back towards him.

"No! Me!" You were quite shocked at how Eli screamed back and it obviously scared Ethan too since he chucked the book in his lap, not wanting to her is little brother of 3 seconds scream like that again. He hated it because he was so used to quiet Eli and that gave him a sense of protectiveness making Ethan think that he could protect him from anything.

"What's all this screaming?" Zayn frowned, walking into the boys room. 

"Eli yelled." Ethan pouted pointing a finger at his twin. "I don't like Eli yell." He crossed his arms over his chest and just sat there.

"Come here Ethan. You can't protect him from everything."

Liam:

"I can't do it!" Misteria screamed at Liam, chucking the small book at him. 

"Don't you dare chuck a book at me." Liam said, slapping the book back on the table to the same page...which was the first page. "Now, you're going to sound it out and your going to do it properly."

"Liam you've been doing this with her for hours, let her take a break." You sigh, sick and tired of hearing her screams and sobs/

"No." Liam snaps, looking directly at you. "Her teacher said she has to do it for homework, she does for homework now." You just shook your head and walked away.

Niall:

"You read the whole book by yourself! High five princess." Niall cheered, rasing his hand for her to high five.

"I did it! Mummy!"

"I heard! Good job." You smile, handing her a small glass of water.

She didn't hesitiate at all. Not once did she stumble on her words and it only took her 5 minutes to learn it. 

"Now, since you did well...Nando's?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

By the way, this book is almost coming to an end :( I know I'm upset too...but hey new series coming as soon as this finishes and you know what that means! NEW ADVENTURES!

Jezabel01 Xx