25. A Tooth Comes Out

Harry:

"Daddy! Mummy!" You heard Aiden scream from in the bath tub which sent you in Harry into a frenzy of what was going on. 

After rushing upstairs and into the bathroom, you both sighed in relief as you saw him with a big smile on with no harm done to him. But what shocked you the most is seeing a gap in between his bottom teeth.

"What's wrong Squirt?" Harry chuckled, also seeing the gap as well as he kneeled down at the side of the tub.

"My tooth came out!" He giggled, holding up the tooth in front of Harry. 

"Wow! Better leave it under the pillow for the tooth fairy to come." Harry said sternly as he placed it on the bench.

Louis:

"Emma what are you going?" You ask seeing your daughter with her hands in her mouth wobbling around.

"Me think my tooth come out." She managed to say with her hand still in her mouth. You laughed and walked over to her, Louis soon coming out as well and leaning on the door frame as he watched you.

"Baby, you have to wait for it to come out it's self, you can't just pull it out..." You trailed off. "Now, let-s go wash up an-"

"MY TOOTH CAME OUT!"

Zayn:

The boys were tucked in and ready for bed with large smiles on their faces.

"The tooth fairy come Mummy?" Ethan asked, looking up at you.

"Yeah buddy, but you have to sleep so she can come and get your tooth. Both of you."

They both had a tooth come out...at the same time. And as weird as it sounds, it couldn't have been more cute. They were both so excited to be getting money from the 'tooth fairy'. 

"Will the tooth fairy bring sissy here soon?" Eli asked making you and Zayn laugh.

"Sure mate.

Liam:

"Daddy..."

"What's wrong Mist?" Liam asked, picking up Emma from the ground and into his arms. "Why have you got blood on your chin?" He asked, getting worried this time. "Did you hurt yourself?

"No...my tooth came out. See!" You opened her mouth and Liam could clearly see the gap. "I want to go show Mum!" You giggled.

"We have to show her this afternoon though baby, Mummy's gone to work. So it's just you and me today."

Niall:

Ava and Niall were in the bathroom, currently brushing Ava's tooth that just fell out.

"Mum, look it's all clean!" Ava laughed, running and jumping on you as you lay in your shared bed with Niall. "There's no more icky red stuff on it." She frowned and looked over it again.

"Yeah, well thank Daddy for helping you." You smile, nodding over to Niall as she crawled and gave him a big hug.

Toddler Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें