5. Favourite Things

Harry:

Aiden never let go of his bear. Wherever he went, the bear was clutched in his hands. He wouldn't let it go and when you had to wash it, it resulted in him whimpering, his little lips trembling as you took the bear away from him. You couldn't do it. So you made a plan to give it a wash when he was asleep, but that didn't turn to plan because he was so wrapped around it he wouldn't budge.

Louis:

It was one of Louis' shirt. Literally. She would always laugh when she laid it on top of her, seeing how it covered her from head to toe. She would even wear it outside when you went shopping with her, only for it to be constantly tucked back in because it was so big on her.

Zayn:

"Can Mummy have her shoes back Eli?" You giggled, seeing your 1 year old son playing around with a pair of heels that you had for ages and barely wore them. All he did was give you a weird look in response to your question.  He seemed to be glued to that pair no matter what. You even tried getting him to cling on to his own pair, but he wouldn't.

Ethan was more attatched to his snapback that Zayn had gotten him for his 1st birthday, he even wore it to bed sometimes and he wouldn't get over it.

Liam:

"Liam, she loves that blanket, don't take it off her." You whine, tugging on Liam's shirt as he was about to take the fuzzy white blanket that Misteria loved to death.

"I just want to see what she does." He chuckled. You sigh, stepping back and watching yourself. As soon as he takes the blanket away she starts crying, throwing a huge tantrum she's ever thrown.

"Now look what you've done." You say, snatching the blanket and the screaming child.

Niall:

One word. Food.

She was obsessed with food and wouldn't share one bit. She was like her Dad, just more crazy and you worried she might end up with diabetes with the amount of sugar she consumes each day.

"She shouldn't be eating this much food Niall." You sigh, watching your daughter stuff her face with lollies. 

"She'll be fine love, let her enjoy the sugar rush."

"Yeah and then it's hard for her to go to slee-Niall!" Niall comes back, his mouth full of food.