17. Talking About Other Children

Harry:

"Hey kitten?" Harry asked, wrapping his arms around your waist as he put his chin on your shoulder. "Can we have another baby?" As soon as he finished the sentence you stopped chopping the carrot on the board and slowly turning around to face him.

"Say it again?" You coughed nervously.

"Can we have another baby?" He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Harry, I have a lot to do and I just started work up again. Plus what about Aiden, I mean I know he isn't a handful but having 2 baby's is." You shake your head, rubbing your forehead.

"But we can make this work. Come on, everyone knows us as the 'adventurous ones'." He winks making you slap him in the chest. "Please, make out family expand more." He smiled, cupping your cheeks and pressing his lips to yours.

"Mummy, I want a sissy." Aiden pouts, making you laugh and nod your head.

Louis:

Louis was outside having a beer with your sisters husband while you and your sister were cooking in the kitchen.

"How do I ask him? I mean what if he just wants one baby and thats it?" You sigh, cleaning plates.

"Hun, he's Louis. Louis wants a big family just like his side does. I'm pretty sure your fine, but if he doesn't want a baby then you come to me." She smiled. "Now lets go out there and ask him." She nudged you towards the back door.

"Hey love." Louis smiled, pulling you on his lap which made a bigger lump in your throat form. "What's wrong?"

"I have to ask you something." And Louis just stared intently at you, waiting for the question you were about to reveal. "Um, I-I want another baby, Louis." You said shakily, still staring at his blue orbs. It was silent for a while which concerned you until the same pair of lips that woke you up everyday was on yours.

"Of course."

Zayn:

"Zayn, what makes you think that we can handle another baby? What makes you think we can handle 3 children the whole way through. I mean their still young Z!" You stress over the idea of having another child so early. 

"Come on (Y/N), it's worth a risk." He followed after you as you grabbed the laundry and started putting them in the washer. "Please come on, I know you want another baby more than me. I see you staring at pregnant woman when we're out and I know what you want." He lowered his voice at the end.

"But what happened when you go back on tour for so long and I have to burden your family just so I can get some sleep or something." You sniff.

"We'll work it out."

Liam:

"(Y/N), Misteria is enough trouble as it is okay. I have a lot of work on my hands and I barely see my own daughter because of it. I can't keep having babies and still do my career which is going to make me not see them 24/7 like a noraml Dad should!" You and Liam were in another arguement this week and it was just after you popped the question of another baby.

"But I thought, I thought you might want another one." You whisper, shaking your head and walking away.

That night you stayed on your side of the bed, waiting for Liam to come out of the shower. When you felt the bed dip, you didn't move until arms wrapped around your waist and you were brought into his chest.

"I've thought about it...and another baby doesn't sound to bad."

Niall:

"YES!" Niall screams, standing from the dinner table and swinging you around."We have to start right now, come on!" 

"Niall!" You squeal. "I was just asking you, I mean yeah we can start soon but not when Ava's in the house." You whisper to him, pecking his lips and sitting back at the table.

"I want twins..or TRIPLETS! Aww that woud be so cool." Ava giggled while eating.

"Not triplets." You say sternly, eating away.

"Am I gonna have siisy or a bubba?" Ava smiled, foot in between her teeth which made her look even more adorable.

"Yeah baby."