4. Mother's Day

Harry:

"What shall we get Mummy?" Harry spook to Aiden, obviously not expecting for him to answer. 

You were at work, finally getting one after Harry's approval. It was a part time one so it didn't put as much stress on to you. 

Harry and Aiden had spent the whole morning shopping around just to get something for Mother's Day that so happened to be tomorrow. You didn't really want anything and you told Harry that, but seeing how stubborn he can be, didn't listen to you one bit.

"I know she's going to hate me, but boohoo." He shrugged, grabbing the new and lates IPhone, seeing as you still stuck to the flip phones.

Louis:

You felt something crawling on your stomach, instantly waking up to the sight of Emma smiling at you with her toothless mouth. You laughed, covering your face with your hands, knowing what day it was today and seeing Louis standing next to you with a tray.

"Happy Mother's day love." He smiled, pecking your forehead and grabbing Emma so he could place the tray on your lap with one hand. "We have a big day planned. Emma want's to go out." He smiled, Emma making baby noises as she played with her toys on the ground next to you.

Zayn:

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N) over here!"

"What's it like to be a mother of Zayn children!"

Everything was shouted at you and Zayn, the twins in the stroller in front of you, not being able to hear their small whimpers of the loud shouts. This was definitely not how you wanted to spend Mother's Day. 

You ended up in a large store that had security waving at you. Quickly ditching the stroller, grabbing the twins and hurridly making your way over to the doors where they shut quickly behind you. Paps lining everywhere at the windows just so they could get a glimpse of you, even some fans decided to join.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I didn't know they would be this crazy." Zayn rambled, seeing how upset you were of the whole thing. You nodded, walking off to walk around a bit.

Liam:

The day was perfect. Everyone around you gave you space as you walked with Liam down the street, passing stores to get to your destination. It was just a small lunch out on Mother's Day with Misteria on Liam's hip.

Paps were around, taking photo's and all which you didn't mind, as long as they didn't disturb the sleeping toddler.

The day ended up to be the best first Mother's Day you could ever imagine, spending it with the two people you adore most.

Niall:

"I don't want to do anything at all." You shake your head as Niall asks what you want to do today.

"Nothing at all?" He frowns. "But it's Mother's Day."

"I know, but I want the first one to be a lazy one. Just spending it with people I love." You smile, sitting on his lap. "I don't want anything fancy, just movies and food with you guys is all I need." You hear Ava then clap her hands loudly, giggles erupting from her mouth as she hears the word 'food', knowing exactly what it means.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another update and I'm already on a roll. How did you like this one so far. I'll try extra hard to make the next one longer for you guys :)

Instagram - @jezabel_edits

Jezabel01 Xx