Highs and Lows {Loki x Wife! Reader}

Pairing: Loki x Wife! Reader

Requested: Where Loki's wife finds out, he's still alive.  

Warnings: Spoilers, Mentions of Depression, Angst

Words: 1,510

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

Today was a beautiful day in woods, the sun was shining through the big wooden window and it was beautiful. It was normal day as usual but you needed to get some stuff done like get food for the pantry and talk to King Odin. 

It's been a very long time since you last seen him, after Loki's death you moved far away from the kingdom and moved into a small cabin in the woods. So you need get these things done by dark but the only thing stopping you was your sweet son (y/s/n).

y/s/n was clingy toddler, he would always cry for you when someone else was holding him or he would only want you to play with him, you always thought he would grow out of it when he was younger but that was not the case.

"Alright (y/s/n) stay here, mommy will be gone only for hour or so. Be good to your uncle, okay!" You said to your adorable son and all he did was give you a cute smile.

"Ok, Mommy" y/s/n says. You smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek, you said bye to your brother and when you left that cute smile disappeared from y/s/n's face.

**

As you got all the food you need, a friend of yours was nice enough to take the food back to your cabin while you went to go talk to King Odin. You're father in law, he didn't know anything about y/s/n or that you left the castle and you was gonna keep that way.

Odin was very strict on you and Loki's relationship and that was unbearable. The only people who knew about your son was your family, as you were getting off your horse, you saw a huge Loki statue erected in the plaza.

"What in the.??"

"Y/N?" A familiar voice called your name, you turned and saw Thor standing there.

"Thor, oh my goodness. It's been ages" you walked over to him and pulled him into a bear hug as he returns hug as well.

"Where have you been?" you asked. "Well, that is very long story, I'm here looking for my father, have you seen him?" Thor asked.

"Uh, no I haven't seen him since you left"

"And why is that?" Thor asked. 

"Well, when you left to go back to Midgard, I left as well to live in the woods. There was no point of me being here, everything reminded me of Loki" you replied looking down at your feet then back up at Thor, who gave you a sad smile.

As you and Thor catch up on things. Thor completely stops, you looked at him and followed his gaze, ahead was a small play playing where Odin was stretched out on a bench.

Thor looked at you and you only shrugged, you were more clueless then he was. The two of you waited for the little reenactment to be finished. 

Thor knew something was up with his father, watching Loki's death play out before him for the second time after seeing a huge Loki statue erected in the plaza, Thor knew that his father wasn't his father at all, but rather his assumed dead brother.

Thor confronted his 'father', You were little worried on what was about to happen as your eyes darted between Thor, Odin and Mjolnir.

When Thor threw his hammer and pressed his hand to the back of his father's skull, you were stunned and terrified.