Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}

Pairing: Thor x WOC/African American Reader

Requested: Can you do a Thor x reader where Thor gets angry or pissed off at her or something, ends with *cough* smut*cough*  

Warnings: Smut (NSFW) Jealousy, Argument, Fluff

Words: 2,019

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone. f/c - favorite color.)    

***

Tonight was one of Tony's parties, you and Natasha were getting ready. You decide to wear your favorite f/c dress with your golden heels. When you were done fixing your h/l h/c hair and makeup, you stepped out of the bathroom. 

Where Natasha was waiting, sitting on your bed playing on her phone. 

"How do I look? You ask, Nat looks up from her phone and her mouth drops "Y/N, you look fucking hot"

"Are you sure, this is not doing too much?" you asked looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Oh no, honey. You look sexy and if I wasn't straight, well I'm still questioning that right now. You would be my first" Natasha joked and you laughed. 

"Well you got take me out on a date first" I joked. 

"Hell, when and where?" Natasha says.

"Oh my gosh, shut up let's go," you said grabbing your small purse as you both walk towards the door to leave.

**

"You know Thor is back from Asgard," Nat says breaking the silences in the elevator.

"Oh" you didn't say anything after that. 

You and Thor were together for a year and a half until he decides it was best for you and him to stay as friends, you agreed but it broke your heart, you were so in love with him and you thought he was too but you knew nothing last forever.

You and Natasha were walking down the stairs, where the party was already in a swing and all eyes were on you. Guys were looking you up and down, biting their lips. You thought they were staring at Natasha but no they were looking at you and you felt confident.

Wanda and Maria were walking towards you and Nat. 

"Hey Y/N and Nat, oh my gosh. You both look amazing" Maria says.

"Thank you!" you and Nat said at the same time then you and Nat looking at each other. You all giggled.

"Well come on, let's go talk," Natasha says. "Yes!" Wanda says agreeing.

As you and the girls were chatting and joking around at the bar, having a great time that's when you saw him. Thor talking to another girl, giggling and flirting. 

You felt it, you felt the Jealousy grow in the pit of your stomach. You took a deep breath and went back to your friends but in the corner of your eye. 

You saw him walking towards you and you start to panic, Natasha could tell.

"Are you gonna be okay?" she asked, you looked at her and nodded. You just pretended that you didn't see him coming this way.

You felt a soft tap on your shoulder, you closed your eyes for a second and opened them by turned around to him.

"Hello, Lady Y/N"

"Uh hi, Thor," you said awkwardly. Natasha and Wanda decided to leave you and Thor alone to talk.

Oh gosh, he looks so gorgeous.