Preggos {Loki x Reader}

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Requested: Hey! Can you please do an imagine where Loki is deeply in love with a human and they do-the-do and she gets pregnant and she eventually gets very sick because she's human and Loki's is half frost giant and her body can't handle the baby because it's not human and Loki and her try everything to make her comfortable. Like she is slowly turning into a frost giant because of the pregnancy. I know it sounds weird but your welcome to add or detract whatever u like. If possible can u make it long? Thx

Warnings: Pregnancy, Nightmares, Angst, Fluff 

Words: 2,760

**

You were sitting alone in a small diner waiting for your boyfriend. It's been two months since you last saw him and of course you were excited but you couldn't help to be nervous, you had amazing news to tell him; maybe not amazing news to him but you were going tell him.

You were cut out of your thoughts when a waitress came to your table, you smiled gratefully at her as she sat down your food, returning the smile. You felt someone sat down next to you, you looked up and your eyes were met with a pair of familiar beautiful shining blue/green ones.

"Well hello there" He smiled as he licked his lips. 

My god he was hot, he was tall, slender man with black medium-long hair, his skin was ivory 

"I'm Loki, And you are?"

"That's a weird name and I don't give out my name to complete strangers, sorry" You spun back around back to your food and took a bite out of your burger, Loki chuckled.

"What if I order something and accompany you for lunch then maybe I won't be a complete stranger and you could tell me your name." Loki says and it made you chuckle.

"Alright Loki. Why not?" So Loki ordered chicken fillet sandwich with a glass of water. "So, what do you do for a living Loki?"

"Uh, well.wow this chicken fillet is incredible" Loki says as he bite into his sandwich, you rolled your eyes

"What do you do?" He asked. 

"Well, I'm an artist, I have my own art gallery and sell my own artwork on Amazon and even have my own website. Art is my passion" I answered and Loki smiled at you with adore.

"That's amazing, so are you gonna tell me your name now, since that were not strangers anymore?" He asked, taking another sip of his drink and you smirked. 

You looked into his eyes and told him your name. "Y/N." 

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl like you." He laughed and you felt your cheeks warm up and you reached over and give him a kiss on tge lips.

"Do you miss me?, my love" Loki asked with a smile as you pull away.

"You know I always miss you, when your away. How is Asgard?" you asked. You and Loki were catching up, laughing and teasing each other.

You both were back at your apartment, cuddling on the couch, and then it hit you. "Shit, I almost forgot" you cursed, getting up from the couch.

"What is it?' Loki called out and you came back and handled him a box. He frowned as he opened the box. 

Loki's face went blank, he then looks at you then back at the box with no emotion.

"Loki?" You touched his shoulder and he looked up at you with tears in his eyes. 

"You're pregnant?" He asked and you nodded your head. 

"I'm pregnant" I take a step closer to him, he looks at you with a smile on his face.