Promise {Thor x Reader, ft. The Avengers}

Pairing: Thor x Wife! Reader (ft. Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Scott Lang, Clint Barton, and others)

Requested: I will like that the wife (she is the sister of Bucky Barnes) lives in earth and Thor returns from the Ragnarok, and she asks what happened him....and he explains her everything.  

Warnings: Captain America Civil War, post event Thor: Ragnarok, little bit of argument, Fluff.

Words: 2,668

***

After defending Ultron, you decided to stay with Steve and Natasha to recruit the New Avengers cause with Tony leaving, and Clint retiring. We would need some new recruitment and for your husband, Thor. 

He had return to Asgard, he wanted you to come with him but you didn't want to go to Asgard yet and now you really wish you did cause a month later you found out you were pregnant.

You didn't know how to contact Thor or to get to him, so the only best thing you did was wait. Of course, your teammates helped you through your pregnancy especially Natasha and Wanda.

After about nine months, Theodore James Thorson was born on December 1st 2015. Theos or Teddy was your nickname for him was mixed version of you and Thor. Theos had your hair type  and your s/t complexion and he had his daddy's eyes and personality. 

Theos was a energetic, fun little baby, he always remind you of Thor and that broke your heart cause you miss Thor so much. 

Soon after Theo's birth, you decided you was going to retire and try to have a normal safe life and take care of Theos on your on. Of course your teammates said, you didn't have to do it alone but they knew you want this. 

Fury helped you disappear and erase any records of you and Theos, give you a new id. Of course you change your appears, you cut your hair in shorter style and dye it a n/h/c. It's been six and half months now, you and Theos now live in Ruidoso, New Mexico. 

You've been here three or four times, you took Thor there on your fourth anniversary, you were so in to making Thor's winter experience special that you didn't even know he was gonna propose that night.

***

As the days go by you, you got a call from Steve telling you about is preparing to pass the time, which will establish a UN panel to oversee and control the team which Tony is supports it but Steve is not, Steve says he has more faith in his own judgment than that of a government.

You agreed with him and he even explained about Bucky. At the time when you find out Bucky was still alive and being brainwashed by hydra. You wanted him to find him and help him to remember you and Steve but there was no luck. 

You were gonna help Steve but he said it wasn't a good idea but you didn't listen to him because Bucky was your half blood brother and you weren't gonna let anyone hurt him even though he can handle myself pretty it still didn't matter.

You took Theos to Clint's safe house where he, his wife and kids were. As you get out the cab holding Theos and his bag you were greeted by Clint and Laura.

"Hey, it's been awhile" you said. "It sure has, how you been" Clint says hugging you.

"Alright" I answered. "That's good"

You chatted with them for awhile until it was time to go. Clint forgot to you he was coming along to.

"Alright, Theodore you be a good boy for Auntie Laura Okay! " you said to your cute baby boy.