She's Mine {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader

Summary: Tony tells Thor that Steve has ask you on a date, just so he could finally confess his feelings to you.

Warnings: Little bit of Jealousy, Fluff

Words: 500

**

"Thor, have you heard?" Tony asked, walking into the kitchen slowly.

"Heard what?" Thor asked with a half of a pop tart in his mouth, Tony rolled his eyes.

"Steve, just asked Y/N's out on a date" He says, trying his best not to laugh. Thor finished eating his pop tart and clenched his jaw.

"What?" He asked, confused and anger. Why would brother Steve betray him like this when he knew his feelings for you.

"Yeah, he just told me a minu-" Thor cut him off.

"HOW DARE HE? IS HE MAD? HE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER." Thor growls.

"Right, maybe you should go tell her before the date, so won't make the biggest mistake of her?" 

"Good Plan, Brother Tony. I will go tell Y/N, I'm in love with her." Thor confessed, running out of the kitchen. 

**

"LADY Y/N, Y/N.!!!!" Thor yells, banging on your door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" You yelled, putting your book down and rushing towards the door.

"Thor" You looked up at him as you fully opened the door. He was just staring at you with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you gonna come in?" You asked and Thor nod, walked in, went straight into the living room and started walking back and forth.

"Are you ok, Thor?" You asked closing the door.

Thor stopped and cleared his throat, he looked really nervous. You never in your life see him this nervous before, he was super jittery and sweaty.

"Tho-" He cut you off by pulling you into a passionate kiss and then he quickly pulls away.

"Y/N, I've been in love with you since the day I met you and I can't let you go on your date with Steve" Thor bursts out and you were so speechless that you couldn't speak, the kiss and his confession made your heart fluttered.

"I'm sorry. I understand if you don't feel the same way. I don't want this to hurt our friendship, I just wanted to tell you before it was too late" Thor says pulling away but you grabbed his arms.

"I'm in love with you too, Thor" You said smiling up at him.

"Really?" He asked. "Really, Really!!" I answered.

Thor grow a huge smile and leaned down to kiss you for the second time, you both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. 

"So um...what about Steve?" Thor asked.

"Steve and I are just friends" I told him which made him frown. "But Tony told-"

"Of course, Tony would tell you that. Listen, Thor don't believe half the things Tony tells you, he's either pranking you or messing with your stuff and to be honest, I only have my eyes on my big blue eyed king" You laughed and Thor laughed with you.

"So that means I have chance of taking you out on a date this Saturday night?" He asked with a smirk.

You giggled and nodded. "Yes, You do. I'm all yours!"