Little One {Thor x Reader}

Thor x Wife! Reader

Summary: You and your husband, Thor have been trying to have a baby for the longest but what's happens when your wishes finally come true.

Warnings: Language, Fluff 

Words: 1,250

**

"Is it done yet" Thor asked from the bedroom while you were in the bathroom, waiting for the pregnancy test to be done. 

You and your husband, Thor have been trying for a baby and there wasn't been any lucky, until that changed today.

"OMG!" You covered your mouth with your hand and Thor came into the bathroom. "What does it say?"

You felt tears coming down your face.

"it says i'm pregnant" I said showing him the pregnant test. "We are having a baby?" 

"Yes, we are gonna be parents" Thor take a step towards you with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"I'm going to be a father, oh my love. I love you so much" Thor says, picking you up and spinning you around then he puts you down, kisses your lips. 

"You aren't worried?" I asked. "Why would I be worried?"

"What if the baby turns out half-mutant and half god. What if you decide to leave me when she or he is here. What if you decide you hate-" Thor cut you off by kissing you, he then pulls away and wipes away your tears.

"Y/N, I would never ever leave you or our child. I love you to death, my love. We've both been wanting this for the longest" Thor says with a charming smile and you couldn't help to smile back.

"Oh gosh, Thor. How did I get so luck"

"You mean how I did I get so lucky" Thor says rubbing your normal size belly which made you giggle.

**

You were now 4 months pregnant, and you and Thor were about to found out the gender of your baby which you both were so excited about.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Odinson, How are you both doing today" The Doctor asked.

"I'm good, so excited" You said with a smile, looking over at Thor who was holding your hand. 

"That's great, alright. Y/N. Can I get you to lay on the bed" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok, can you left your shirt up, I am gonna put some gel on your stomach, it's gonna be little cold" you did what you were told.  

"Alright, here we go" You heard your baby's heartbeat first which was music to your ears. 

"Congrats, you both are having a baby boy" She says give you both a big smile, then wiping the gel off of your stomach and then give you pictures of your bundle of joy.

"Oh, I can see it now, him gonna so beautiful, strong and charming like his daddy and I can't wait to meet him" You said, still staring at ultrasound picture with tears in your eyes. 

"Me too, my love me too" Thor grins, kissing your nose.

**

"He says he can't wait to meet us" He whispered to your belly before he gave it a soft kiss. You giggled and he looked up at you with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I can't wait to meet our little one" You said softly and ran your finger down Thor's cheek. 

"I hope he gets your beautiful eyes" You said to him, chuckling as his face lit up in a big grin.