Stupid Fool {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader

Summary: You get mad at Thor again for messing with your work.

Warnings: Argument, Name Calling, SMUT (NSFW)

Words: 1,032

**

"THOR!" You yelled as you came storming into your shared bedroom with a angry look on your face.

You were furious with your boyfriend, he promised you, that he wouldn't go mess around with one of the plan designs. Cause when he gets bored, he goes around and mess with stuff that doesn't even belong to him but of course he didn't listen.

Over the following hours, you were fired up with so much anger that you basically were going tell him off. As you walked towards him, you knew how sorry he was on how quickly he stood from the bed.

"Y/N, My love" He says. His voice was higher than normal. He stood up straight, cleared this throat and started towards you but you stopped him half way.

"Don't you my love me, Thor. I'm highly upset with you, I specifically asked you NOT to go anywhere near the lab and what do you do" You approaching him little bit more, so you could be complete in front of him.

"You want know why I knew you went in the lab because I found a box of pop tarts crumbs and water all over them. Now explain to me how that happened" I asked. 

You were by no means tall, but the way Thor shrank under your gaze made you feel like a giant.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. Okay one minute I was in kitchen, eating and then the next I was trying to clean up the mess and when I couldn't fix it, I just ran." Thor explained.

"Ugh, Why do you have to be such a stupid fool sometimes!!!" You said hitting his chest hard with anger and frustration.

Thor's face changed to sorry to offend quickly. "Okay, I said I was sorry but have care what you say about me, Y/N" Thor says.

You rolled your eyes, "Thor, what are you going do about it, huh?" I asked. 

"You fucked up. We've been working on this ever since Thanos came killed half of-" He cuts you off by crashing his lips into yours.

"I'll show you, my love" He whispered, kissing you again as you tried to fight the kiss but you couldn't I mean his lips were the most sweetest and tasteful thing ever. 

You moaned as you felt his tongue enter your mouth, he pushed you down on bed and started taking your clothes off as you did the same with him. 

Thor started kissing up and down your neck as his hands were gripping your sides to which made you shiver and whine at same time for more.

Thor smiles sweetly as he spreads your legs open. You bite your lip as you felt yourself get wet between your legs while he slowly rubs your clit with his thumb then push in two fingers.

"Thor!!" You mumbled as you arched into him, pushing him even further in. Thor bent down to lick at your center while continuing to fuck you with his fingers.

"Please, Thor. I need you now!!" You squeal out as he continues but he wasn't gonna stop and you knew.

"I thought, I was a stupid fool?" He asked, whispering deeply in your ear as he continues.

"No, you are not stupid. I'm sorry for call- fuck!" You felt yourself shattered around his fingers, Thor laughed as you came down from your high, he knew how to pleasure you in the rightest way.

"Oh, my love. Look at you so wet for me. Are you ready??" You nod your head instantly, wanting to be filled by him, stretching your walls with his thick member.

Thor grinned and wrapped his hand around the base of his thick length and pushed into your center roughly, You gasp as he let out a low moan. Once he was fully inside of you, He pulled out and thrusted back inside.

"Ahhh yesss" You moaned loudly as he went faster and faster then before. You were gripping on his huge biceps as his thrust got harder. 

Thor's hand caressing your face, "Oh...my queen" he says, pressing a soft kiss on your lips, "so beautiful."

You quickly changed the sex position and started bounce up and down his shaft with your hands on his chest.

"Oh my god" you cry out as Thor lets out a low moan, thrusting up, matching the rhythm.

"So tight and wet" Thor groans, His hard member thrusting in and out of you, you pushed down to kiss him, you really loved how he stretched you, how his tip always hit your g spot perfectly.

"Thor!!!....I'm-gonna cum-" you say. The sounds of his grunts, mingled with your loud moans filled the room.

"Cum with me, my love" with two more thrusted you both came at the same time saying each other's names. You fell on Thor's chest, biting your lip as he showed him came down from his high, you still held his gaze.

"You are so lucky, I'm not mad at you anymore" You panted as still tried to catch your breath. Thor just chuckled as he laid beside you but pulling you closer to him to lay on his chest.  

"I'm sorry, you for messing up your design." Thor says.

"It's okay, babe. Just don't ever do it again. Luckily Tony had back up ones" You said give him a quick kiss.

"I gave you my word, this time. My love I love you so deeply" Thor says.

You smiled, "I love you too"

An hour later...

You and Thor were showered and clothed, in the bed cuddling and then there was a knock on the door.

"Are you both done fucking each other's brains out, because we've come up with a plan to save the world so if you like to come join us then that would be nice." Tony says through the door.

You and Thor started laughing.

"Come on, big guy, duty calls" You said getting out of the bed. "Ha, you said duty" Thor laughs and jumped off out the bed to follow you out the door.