I Can't Lose You {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader

Requested: Can you please do a Thor x reader where they have been best friends since they were young and they fall in love  

Warnings: Nearly death, Fluff, Love

Words: 1,264

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)  

**

Growing up with Thor as your best friend was amazing, you were more important to the royal family than most of the regular citizens. 

Your parents and King Odin & Queen Frigga were best friends and when your parents and Frigga and Odin find out they were having children at the same time, it was the biggest gift to the kingdom.

As the years went by Frigga and Odin adopted another child, who Odin found named Loki, Loki grew on you as well, but not as much as Thor did. 

Odin, Frigga, Loki, and Thor have been like your second family, you felt like you were part of the royal family and you cherished it. The boys had always been there for you, always protecting you.

You were bullied a lot during your early teens as you were different. Thor and Loki, Well mostly Thor, he had always had your back and fend off the bullies, who usually bolted away when they saw that you were friends with the princes.

As you and Thor grow into your adult states and you both fought in battles together, never left each other side. Over the following years, your closeness with the golden prince grew, and your platonic love turned into romantic love. 

You both were deeply in love with each other but never admit it to each other, well that would all change today.

You, Thor, The Warriors Three, and Lady Sif were fighting in a battle in another realm when Thor was finishing the last warrior.

"THOR!!!" Lady Sif yelled and he turns around making sure you were okay but what he saw, scared him. You are on the ground breathing slowly, Lady Sif and The Warriors Three were around your lifeless body.

The girl of his dreams, the girl that he deeply falls in love with, that same girl that was now near the gates of death. So without thinking twice he picks you up and he holds Mjolnir up and shouts to the skies and in less than five seconds the light involves both of you, takes you to the other side.

When he arrives, he tightens his hold on your body and says. "Heimdall, notify the Asgard healer that I need their services." 

Heimdall nods his head and Thor started swings his Mjolnir and flew to the castle when your salvation waits for you.

When he arrives three to four women pick you up and take you to a room where they are going to take care of you. Thor is on the other side of the door, with your blood covering his armor and arms, he looks at his arms and a tear runs through his cheek.

"Oh mighty please let my love, be okay" Thor whispered to himself, he decides to take a bath and patching his own wounds. 

Thor is called to go to the throne room, when he arrives he gives a tired smile to his mother and kneels.

"You called me father?" Thor says with sadness in his voice."Yes, my son, Heimdall told me that Y/N got wounded in battle?"

"Yes, father."

"Is she alright?"

"I am not sure, but I hope so, I just-"Thor stops, trying not to cry in front of his father or mother but they didn't have a problem with him showing his emotion for his love for you. 

"I should've paid more attention to her, I always supposed to have her back. If I was by her side, she won't have got hurt." Thor shook his head and looking down at his hands as the tears come down his face.

"Thor, my son. Y/N is a brave, strong, and magnificent warrior, it is not your fault, I give my word she will be fine."

"I'm-I'm just afraid that she wouldn't survive and I can't...I can't lose the woman that I ...I love." Thor finally confessed out loud. Odin and Frigga smile at each other and look at their son, Frigga talks.

"Thor, dear. Go, go and see her." His mother says and he doesn't wait for a second more and starts running for the room where you are when he opens the doors and approaches your bed as the Healer were still at your bedside.

"Is she gonna be okay?" He asked. "She is a strong woman, She will be fine. We were able to take care of her wounded, but for right now she is gonna be asleep for a few days"

"Thank you!" Thor says. They bowed and left the room as he goes to your side and kisses your forehead.

"I was so afraid of losing you, I'm so sorry" Thor felt a wave of tiredness hit him, so he walks to the other side of the bed, lays next to you. He smells your hair perfume and kisses your hairline drifting to sleep.

--

When Thor walks towards his chambers to check up on you, he doesn't see you in his bed and he starts to panic, thinking something bad happen to you while he was gone. He walks in to look for you but when he heard your sweet voice.

"Thor?" He looks at you, you were out on the balcony, he runs to you and picks you up and start spinning, you giggled at how happy he was to see you. 

Thor puts you on the floor and you both smile at each other and when you are about to ask Thor something. He brings you into a bear hug but carefully enough to not hurt you, and kisses your s/t skin.

"I was so scared. So afraid that I wouldn't be able to see you again, that I wouldn't be able to hear your voice, that I wouldn't be able to see your smile...I thought I was gonna lost my best friend" Thor stops talking while his right-hand lay on your cheek.

"Thor, uh...w-what are you-" You asked and he didn't give you the chance to finish that sentence, you felt Thor's lips brushing against yours, give you time to pull away but when you didn't. He crashed his lips into yours with passion, he picks you up and lacing your legs around his waist.

When he breaks the kiss, he starts kissing and biting your neck. 

"Thor" you moaned and he smiles proudly cause he found your sweet spot, he carries you to the bed, lays you down and he gets on top of you. He continued to suck on your neck when he pulls away, he starts kissing your jawline and starts moving to your lips.

You feel him trying to remove your clothes so you grab his hands, he looks at you with concern.

"Did I do anything wrong, Y/N?" he asks. You are also trying to recover your breath, when you look at his beautiful sky blue eyes and see nothing more than love, you smiled and slowly peck his lips.

"Not I just wanted to say that. I love you more than anything in life, and that I want to be yours and yours only."

Thor smiles when he hears your words, he bends down and starts kissing you all over again, and then he whispers in your ear with a seductive voice.

"I love you more than anything too, my love."