3~

Abendrot!

She was sitting beside a peaceful lakeadmiring the glorious sunset. Wind blew and touched her face ever so softly. Taking in a long deep breath, she closed her eyes gently and curled up her lips in a beautiful little smile. The golden hour and the tranquility present in that moment was not less than any sedative. 

As she stood there and relished her serene company , little did she know that someone was watching her from a distance with the utmost curiosity, or had been watching her for a month or so but never tried to talk to her. Maybe it was because of her aura that he could never dared to do so. but one thing was certain that he neither wanted to flirt with nor had any intentions. How fragile she looked to himher smile, her eyes and her face oh so delicate . before he could realize, he was already used to see this frail and pretty girl at least once in a week. she got up to leave as the golden hour now was about to end, the whole sky was painted with pink and orange hues and darkness reaching up to the never-ending horizon.

Ayesha's pov:

I got up to leave as it was already quite late now and i had to catch the next bus which would be coming in 20 minutes. I was slowly walking away from the river when suddenly my foot steps halted at a deep voice which seemed to be addressing me. When I turned around a young handsome guy stood there clad in a red button up shirt with his hands tucked in his black jeans. I nonchalantly looked at him  and pointed at myself to make sure if he was there to talk to me. he slightly nodded his head and hastened his steps towards her.