Last chapter~

To infinity and beyond

__________________________________

Constantly,
Consistently,
Continually,
Y O U.
____________________________________________

"Are you ready? I am almost here" he said as he was supporting his phone on the ear with one hand, while the other was on steering.

"What? Already? But I am not ready yet" she whined, running the brush into her silk like long black hair.

"Aish! It's not like you have to do your hair or what, and you don't even need any makeup. Just wear some dress and scarf and you are all beautiful"

"So that I might look bad among all of them, do you want that?" She pouted, holding the phone in between her ear and shoulder.

"Okay, take your time. I will wait" he said, annoyingly.

"No, I don't even need that much time, I'll be ready until you get here" she said setting her long hair into the bun and picked up the royal maroon coloured scarf that went well with white dress she was wearing, looking elegant as ever.

"I don't understand you girls"

"Why are you so pissed off?"

"It's beacuse I was in the traffic jam for the last one hour"

"Okay, Hang up then if you want me to hurry up" she hung up and folded the scarf on her head, beautifully. She did a little makeup, applied a light shade of brown coloured lipstick and she was all done. She looked herself in the mirror, smiling when the door bell rang making her smile even more widely.

On opening the door to a very handsome sight, she smiled while his eyes left widened at the girl standing in front of him, all dolled up.

"Oh my! Who is this beautiful lady?" He joked.

"Oh my! Who is this handsome man?" She mimicked his expressions which was followed by their laughter.
•••

On getting off the car, she looked at him, sighing.

"What happened?" He asked with concern.

"I don't know why I am so nervous" she tried to smile.

"I know" he smirked.

"What?"

"You are imagining things"

"What things?" She looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Imagining me at Haris' place and yourself at Alisha's place, Aren't you?"

"Heol, did you just read my mind?" He smirked, while shrugging his shoulders.

"It's okay, have patience" he said laughing and walked ahead of her to the mosque where the Nikkah of Alisha and Haris was being held.
She ran and matched to his steps and they entered the mosque.
•••