10~

Boketto!

I entered the book store and for my luck she was sitting there with- Haris?
So the boy from that day, it was Haris? I probably didn't recognize him because he had dyed his hair black recently and I couldn't see that boy properly that day as I only saw his side profile. But how do they even know each other?.
I rushed towards their table and seeing me, her expressions changed.

I can't describe the feeling I got after knowing her name.
'Ayesha' it was beautiful and pure just like Her.

She rushed out of the door and I couldn't help following her making an excuse to haris.

"Ayesha" I shouted from a distance and finally her feet came to a halt, she looked back and at the instant her brows intertwined in annoyance.

"What do you want now?" She asked annoyingly.

"I want to follow you where you are going right now".

"And who are you to do that?"

"Your very new friend"

"Well keep on day dreaming" she said and kept on walking. I followed her as expected.

"River?" I asked walking with her pace.

She suddenly stopped at my words "how did you know?" She asked widening her eyes.

"I was born genius"

"Tsk"

We kept walking silently until we reached there. She stopped at the bank and sat there so did I, beside her.

"Your name is beautiful, I can't guess the reason that why were you hiding it" I said pulling out the grass from the ground.

She chuckled "I know that and you thought that I was hiding it? Well there was no reason for me to tell you my name"

"So now there is, any reason?"
__________________________________