15~

Grant my wish!

Author's pov:

I shouldn't be falling for some who can't be mine, not in million years. She thought, sitting beside the river again, alone.

Being mesmerized by water glistening in the light of setting sun, throwing little pebbles into the water forming ripples. She heaved a sigh and shut closed her eyes thinking about that particular person Who has been on her mind 24/7 these days even when she know the fact clearly that this is wrong.

"Hello there!" He sang snapping her out and making himself comfortable beside her, keeping his distance.

She opened her eyes and moved them from the glittery water to his handsome face. She was surprised at the fact that she was thinking about him and just like a magic, just like a miracle he was there, when she opened her eyes.

But the next moment her breath got hitched at the sight of her diary in his hand.

"So, did you think about our deal?" He waved the diary in the air, smirking.

"Uh h-how did-? D-did you read it?" Now that was the only worry, because how embarrassing would that be if he had read the diary, she knew!

"What options would you like to choose and grant my wish? He grinned at the girl.

/Sigh/
"You are so annoying, Istg!"

"But I thought it was the other way round" he clicked his tongue.

Ayesha's pov:

No way! I want to die right now. He can't do that, he can't invade my privacy without my permission, right? I needed to satiate myself with such words.

"What do you mean by that?"

"No I just thought you don't hate me so"

"Okay, but what includes in the first option?"

"Alot"

"Like?"

"Your 24 hours!"