14~

Options and information!

Kim Taehyung's pov:

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"Okay only because its you so I'll give you 3 options"

"And what are those?"

"First : your time!
Second : friendship!
Third : your phone number!"

I raised my brow at her. "Now choose one. It should not be difficult as all of them are already asked before, you must have thought about them before, didn't you?"

"It's not like you've already found it, come to me when you find it"

"Okay, I will" I assured her with my best smile and in return she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Rude" I mumbled loud enough for her to listen while walking away from her.

I really didn't want to keep her diary but her concern about it made me very curious.
"I am sorry Ayesha!" I mumbled while opening her diary.

While going through her diary, there were alot of things I found about her like about Haris.

I thought he was her friend. And thought she can't be friends with me but with him she can? But it was all opposite to that. He wasn't her friend.
He was her brother, A step brother and also her cousin.
Her real mother died 3 years ago so her father married her mother's sister-with Haris' mother.

But when I flipped a few more pages to find something very interesting. A huge smile crept onto my lips.
I didn't know that she too think like that about me. And that her heart flutters whenever I am with her. And that she found me charismatic and most handsome man she ever saw.
But the next part written there left me in grief.